PDA

View Full Version : Hope everyone has a great weekend, I am heading to San Fran

az_sarah_maxcash
09-28-2007, 02:57 PM
Pretty excited as this will be my first trip to San Francisco.

Just wanted to wish everyone on Oprano a great weekend, especially Rhetorical! :waving:

Forest
09-28-2007, 04:48 PM
rhetorical will be in here telling you how sf is "gay town" any minute

I lived north of SF for a few years in Sonoma and wine country is beatiful this time of year

Im off to NYC for the weekend see some friends get some real pizza and bagels see a show

Sarah anytime u want a traveling partner im game

;)

Nymph
09-28-2007, 05:20 PM
Have fun & be safe :)

Rcourt64
09-28-2007, 08:49 PM
Adios, Asta la whatever :waving: don't take any wooden nickels. Have fun :)

softball
09-28-2007, 10:35 PM
rhetorical will be in here telling you how sf is "gay town" any minute

I lived north of SF for a few years in Sonoma and wine country is beatiful this time of year

Im off to NYC for the weekend see some friends get some real pizza and bagels see a show

Sarah anytime u want a traveling partner im game

;)
Fuck you and your total ignorance. I was in Bodega bay and Santa Rosa when you couldn't type.

Ya know Forest, the more I read your posts, the more I realize what a freeking idiot you are. And I do mean that in the best possible taste. Like I actually really mean it. And I have no time for morons like you and rcourt. Maybe I should just put you on ignore as well unless you can continue to entertain me. Up to you. You will know you have failed when I stop responding to you. At that point you will be on ignore.

softball
09-28-2007, 10:35 PM

Just wanted to wish everyone on Oprano a great weekend, especially Rhetorical! :waving:
life on the west coast. Can't beat it with a stick.

Rcourt64
09-28-2007, 11:53 PM
Fuck you and your total ignorance. I was in Bodega bay and Santa Rosa when you couldn't type.

Ya know Forest, the more I read your posts, the more I realize what a freeking idiot you are. And I do mean that in the best possible taste. Like I actually really mean it. And I have no time for morons like you and rcourt. Maybe I should just put you on ignore as well unless you can continue to entertain me. Up to you. You will know you have failed when I stop responding to you. At that point you will be on ignore.

http://myadg.com/op-2007/dum-dum-detector.gif

Forest
09-29-2007, 09:41 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

See It works!!!!!!!

you couldnt put me on ignore if your life depended on it

your obessive disorder would go into over drive wondering what we are saying about you

softball
09-29-2007, 11:12 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

See It works!!!!!!!

you couldnt put me on ignore if your life depended on it

your obessive disorder would go into over drive wondering what we are saying about you

You are repeating your thoughts, which is prolly all you are good at repeating. But that would be a problem to be discussed in private with you and your doctor or priest.

Forest
09-29-2007, 11:41 PM
You are repeating your thoughts, which is prolly all you are good at repeating. But that would be a problem to be discussed in private with you and your doctor or priest.

as i said

ignore me if you can

but you cant

=)

gee did i just repeat myself

;)

softball
09-29-2007, 11:54 PM
as i said

ignore me if you can

but you cant

=)

gee did i just repeat myself

;)
Don't flatter yourself. You are easily ignored. Dance monkey dance. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You lose you fat fuck. Does any of this sound familiar? You are so old school it hurts. The only thing you might...just might...get out of life is some cash. Big fucking deal. I have read lots of your fucking posts and they are toady sycophant drivel hoping that some of the glory (you know the guys that could buy and sell me...certainly not you) would stick. It didn't. when your whole goal in life is to lose 50 pounds, I just laugh my guts out. How the fuck could anyone with any self respect gain that in the first place?

In case you missed it....fuck you and the lazy ass that brung you. Personally, I would not trade any cash you have, which I am convinced is not a lot, for your sorry self. So no I won't ignore you, moron.

EmporerEJ
09-30-2007, 05:57 AM

Go down to China Town and check out some of that furniture.
Also, check out the museum of automation.

Rcourt64
09-30-2007, 08:40 AM
Don't flatter yourself. You are easily ignored. Dance monkey dance. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You lose you fat fuck. Does any of this sound familiar? You are so old school it hurts. The only thing you might...just might...get out of life is some cash. Big fucking deal. I have read lots of your fucking posts and they are toady sycophant drivel hoping that some of the glory (you know the guys that could buy and sell me...certainly not you) would stick. It didn't. when your whole goal in life is to lose 50 pounds, I just laugh my guts out. How the fuck could anyone with any self respect gain that in the first place?

In case you missed it....fuck you and the lazy ass that brung you. Personally, I would not trade any cash you have, which I am convinced is not a lot, for your sorry self. So no I won't ignore you, moron.

Hey Rhectumrical , shut the fuck up already. :hmm:

Forest
09-30-2007, 09:32 AM

yet you keep posting and quoting me

hmmmmmm

First its "ill put you on ignore" then it "i wont ignore you" please make up that disturbed mind of yours rhetorical.

Hello mr Buttons meet Mr Rhetorical

Pushhhhhhhhhhhhhh

your soooooooo easy

;)

Forest
09-30-2007, 09:35 AM
Hey Rhectumrical , shut the fuck up already. :hmm:

it is beyond his power to stfu

I control him now. I tell him when and where to post.

"You have now entered the rhetorical zone"

=)))))

bluemoney
09-30-2007, 10:18 AM
Bring me back some Sour Dough bread!

softball
09-30-2007, 12:45 PM
it is beyond his power to stfu

I control him now. I tell him when and where to post.

"You have now entered the rhetorical zone"

=)))))
Who is pulling the strings, Forest. I post, you reply with your control issues. But hey, life in la la land must be good. What with all those five buck sign ups and all. Might even impact on your tab at White Castle. Dude, you crack me up.

Forest
09-30-2007, 06:13 PM
Who is pulling the strings, Forest. I post, you reply with your control issues. But hey, life in la la land must be good. What with all those five buck sign ups and all. Might even impact on your tab at White Castle. Dude, you crack me up.

its actually all i have to do is mention your name in a thread and you go nuts. go off trying to piss with me. but if ever took the time to notice im not pissing with you. im pissing on you. there is a big difference.

i have fun watching you rant and rave about me and everything u deem wrong with me. you get so worked up and its so easy to get you to that point.

its entertaining

;)

softball
09-30-2007, 06:54 PM
its actually all i have to do is mention your name in a thread and you go nuts. go off trying to piss with me. but if ever took the time to notice im not pissing with you. im pissing on you. there is a big difference.

i have fun watching you rant and rave about me and everything u deem wrong with me. you get so worked up and its so easy to get you to that point.

its entertaining

;)
I do and you are.....your turn.....you know you wanna do it. Either that or stfu and prove me wrong.
have fun watching you rant and rave
as you keep saying.

I ain't pissin with you kid, I am jerking your chain. Now what's it gonna be, boy? You glowin like the metal on the edge of a knife?

Forest
09-30-2007, 08:18 PM
I do and you are.....your turn.....you know you wanna do it. Either that or stfu and prove me wrong.

as you keep saying.

I ain't pissin with you kid, I am jerking your chain. Now what's it gonna be, boy? You glowin like the metal on the edge of a knife?

how are you jerking my chain? Jerking ones chain implies u are getting a reaction (usually negative) from the person.

U get no reaction out of me . All I do is laugh at you.

I on the other hand get a reaction out of you everytime I post something.

Love the meatloaf reference though

;)

softball
09-30-2007, 08:43 PM
how are you jerking my chain? Jerking ones chain implies u are getting a reaction (usually negative) from the person.

U get no reaction out of me . All I do is laugh at you.

I on the other hand get a reaction out of you everytime I post something.

Love the meatloaf reference though

;)

Jerking ones chain implies u are getting a reaction

and I did.....:whistling

Forest
09-30-2007, 09:54 PM
and I did.....:whistling

sorry dude but your mistaken

you dont get a reaction from me

you just get make me chuckle

;)

softball
09-30-2007, 10:18 PM
sorry dude but your mistaken

you dont get a reaction from me

you just get make me chuckle

;)
I can see that. No reaction at all. You know forest, I really have no respect for you because of posts like this. Please stop being predictable. You know, like "I don't give a shit about your respect because you are a moron." You must know I am painting you into a corner, right?
I gotta say that pissing with trailer trash is just so simple. At least Mike AI was trailer trash with money. LMFAO

softball
09-30-2007, 10:19 PM
BTW, I guess you know that I have no time for trailer trash, so if you fucking house has inflatable tires, please just give up.

Forest
09-30-2007, 10:26 PM
I can see that. No reaction at all. You know forest, I really have no respect for you because of posts like this. Please stop being predictable. You know, like "I don't give a shit about your respect because you are a moron." You must know I am painting you into a corner, right?
I gotta say that pissing with trailer trash is just so simple. At least Mike AI was trailer trash with money. LMFAO

ohhh nooooo rhetorical has no respect for me what ever will i do.

didnt u know I cant even afford a trailer. I live in a cardboard refrigerator box down by the over pass

just ask mary34d

=))))))))))))

and once again ur missing the obvious..

I aint pissing with you. You dont deserve my best piss

;)

love the double post to me once again. How many times have you done that. What happens u post the first time head to the kitchen for something then remember somehting witty you wanted to say and run back to the computer to post it before you forget what it was?

softball
09-30-2007, 10:30 PM
ohhh nooooo rhetorical has no respect for me what ever will i do.
God I stick it in your face and you still fall for it. Man you are one dumb fuck. I have never double posted to you in my life. Now think about this, my illiterate friend, before I drop it on your fat little lazy tummy tum tum.
Surely all Americans are not this fucking stupid.

Forest
09-30-2007, 10:42 PM
look at post 23 and 24 in this thread alone

or were not both of those posts directed at me

LOL

;)

FYI Thats called a double post

=)

softball
09-30-2007, 10:52 PM
look at post 23 and 24 in this thread alone

or were not both of those posts directed at me

LOL

;)

FYI Thats called a double post

=)
You actually counted....dude you are done like dinner. LOL. Read my last post. I can't believe after I even warned you, you posted this. Double post my lily white ass. You are a sad internet victim. Life in the basement must suit you because you damn sure ain't never seen the world, because if you had you couldn't be such a moron. Now, this is your last chance. Post something useful, or you go off to neverland with rcourt. Up to you. Shape up or ship out. Last warning.

The ball is in your court. Say something intelligent and I will possibly cut you some slack. Otherwise, it is moron hell for you, dude.

Forest
09-30-2007, 11:01 PM
You actually counted....dude you are done like dinner. LOL. Read my last post. I can't believe after I even warned you, you posted this. Double post my lily white ass. You are a sad internet victim. Life in the basement must suit you because you damn sure ain't never seen the world, because if you had you couldn't be such a moron. Now, this is your last chance. Post something useful, or you go off to neverland with rcourt. Up to you. Shape up or ship out. Last warning.

The ball is in your court. Say something intelligent and I will possibly cut you some slack. Otherwise, it is moron hell for you, dude.

i really do hate to repeat myself but its so obvious u cant be rid of me. Your WAY to obsessed with my trailer park ass to ever not respond to me

How did u know my cardboard box has a basement? have u been here?

And your right Ive never seen any part of the world outside of the 4 block radius of my box

its a sad sad existence but someone's got to live it

LOL

;)

softball
09-30-2007, 11:05 PM
i really do hate to repeat myself but its so obvious u cant be rid of me. Your WAY to obsessed with my trailer park ass to ever not respond to me

How did u know my cardboard box has a basement? have u been here?

And your right Ive never seen any part of the world outside of the 4 block radius of my box

its a sad sad existence but someone's got to live it

LOL

;)

OK, that's it. I can get rid of you. You are now banned to moron hell with rcourt. So long sucker.

Forest
09-30-2007, 11:12 PM
OK, that's it. I can get rid of you. You are now banned to moron hell with rcourt. So long sucker.

man if I had a dollar for every time i heard you say that I could upgrade and get my sellf a matching box and make this place a duplex

LOL

=)

Rcourt64
10-01-2007, 06:07 AM

:bustingupLet rhectum-rical ban you, its better this way.:okthumb:
He gets this way only to divulging his weakness and lack or intelligent to handle his embarrassing moments in public. Remember he degrades easily and becomes a boring toy to play with after a few insults, Kinda like the puppy dog a six year old gets tired of after a few days of taunting. :bustingup

Toby
10-01-2007, 08:33 AM
Pretty excited as this will be my first trip to San Francisco...
In what is probably a futile attempt to get this thread back ON TOPIC...

How was your weekend in the City by the Bay?

Forest
10-01-2007, 08:50 AM
:bustingupLet rhectum-rical ban you, its better this way.:okthumb:
He gets this way only to divulging his weakness and lack or intelligent to handle his embarrassing moments in public. Remember he degrades easily and becomes a boring toy to play with after a few insults, Kinda like the puppy dog a six year old gets tired of after a few days of taunting. :bustingup

He is easy fodder for a board

he is like a wind up toy . Wind him up push the button and watch him run around spewing insults. You can almost see him pounding away at his keyboard in furious fashion as his anger escalates

az_sarah_maxcash
10-01-2007, 01:25 PM

Awwwww!! Thanks for jumping in here.
I was surprised to come back & see my thread with so much response, but now I see why, haha!
Too funny.

My weekend was great. WAY too short but tons of fun and I will definitely be making a trip back soon. I saw one of my favorite bands, The National, and they were just amazing live.
2 days wasn't enough though.

Rcourt64
10-01-2007, 06:29 PM

You peg that shit, right on the money man LOL :okthumb: cha-ching

Forest
10-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Awwwww!! Thanks for jumping in here.
I was surprised to come back & see my thread with so much response, but now I see why, haha!
Too funny.

My weekend was great. WAY too short but tons of fun and I will definitely be making a trip back soon. I saw one of my favorite bands, The National, and they were just amazing live.
2 days wasn't enough though.

i was trying to keep it on the top for you

;)

Where did u eat? SF has some of the best restaurants in the country.

az_sarah_maxcash
10-02-2007, 04:44 PM
i was trying to keep it on the top for you

;)

Where did u eat? SF has some of the best restaurants in the country.
Well, thank you!

I hate to say it, but I didn't eat anywhere spectacular, just some little diners really.
I got in late Friday & went straight out to a few bars in the Polk District, then had a concert at Regency Center Saturday night & back out to meet up with some friends who were coming from the ASU/Stanford game.

I definitely need to take a trip back and do more touristy stuff & less bar hopping. Met up with the wrong crowd of locals I suppose!

We did head over to Fishermans Wharf on Sunday & walked around a bit. Saw the Sea Lions at Pier 39
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u274/azsarah80/sanfran009.jpg

And we hit the little shops as well.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u274/azsarah80/sanfran003.jpg

Rcourt64
10-02-2007, 04:55 PM
This is a good one :bustingupROTFL

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u274/azsarah80/sanfran003.jpg

JoesHO
10-03-2007, 03:18 PM
Just wanted to come in and say hello!

carry on girls :okthumb: