PDA

View Full Version : Adult Stocks-FunBags of Money?

EmporerEJ
09-21-2007, 03:16 PM
The CNBC-TV program "On the Money" aired a segment on Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. at 7 p.m. ET Thursday, September 20th. A CNBC crew visited the Rick's Cabaret in New York City last week, where correspondent Brian Schactman interviewed CEO Eric Langan and others for this program.

Watch the Video: http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=523801843

SEC legal disclosure:
I am a significant shareholder in this company.

EmporerEJ
09-27-2007, 12:01 AM
So, I gotta wonder.
Is no one, other than me, investing in this industry?

I would think owning shares in adult companies would be a smart thing for people that are, you know, actually IN this industry.

I was hoping to hear from others on this topic.

gonzo
09-27-2007, 01:28 AM
As stated before I own stock in Playboy.

EmporerEJ
09-27-2007, 03:04 AM
As stated before I own stock in Playboy.

How has it performed for you?

gonzo
09-27-2007, 05:26 AM
How has it performed for you?
LOUSY!

EmporerEJ
09-27-2007, 07:02 AM
LOUSY!

I bought RICK at $1.05, and it's currently $11.24
That's over just a couple years. They are going strong, so I'm thinking I'll hold it.
They also keep acquiring clubs closer, and closer to me. Eventually, I'd like to go see what my money is doing.
But it was basically a flier at first. Thought what the hell?

I also Like WDDD. It's a penny stock, but they have core patents in the VR field and I think they are gonna do great things. Even beyond the great things they have done to date.

gonzo
09-27-2007, 08:52 AM
I bought RICK at $1.05, and it's currently $11.24
That's over just a couple years. They are going strong, so I'm thinking I'll hold it.
They also keep acquiring clubs closer, and closer to me. Eventually, I'd like to go see what my money is doing.
But it was basically a flier at first. Thought what the hell?

I also Like WDDD. It's a penny stock, but they have core patents in the VR field and I think they are gonna do great things. Even beyond the great things they have done to date.
I remember when that stock went public.

EmporerEJ
09-27-2007, 12:50 PM
I remember when that stock went public.

RICK?

vdc-Loki
09-27-2007, 02:59 PM
I dabbled in the market for a spell, bought some of SRI and then to be safe some XMSR (Sirius & XM) neither did shit for me after over a year so I dumped them out, with the upcoming merger (may or may not happen) I may pick some of both back up again.

But back on topic.... Who IS in fact public from our neck of the woods?

I wouldn't mind investing if I knew who was doing what.

-Loki-

bluemoney
09-27-2007, 10:13 PM
I've owned shares of NOOF for years.

EmporerEJ
09-27-2007, 11:13 PM
I've owned shares of NOOF for years.

I keep an eye on that one. For the past three years, you could work it for a few $$ a share if you moved in and out of it at the right times.
I'm more of a "buy and hold, hope for growth" kind of guy.
Frontier is a bit mature for me.
(No pun intended)