PDA

View Full Version : need plugin to edit WP post area help

alc
09-15-2007, 01:43 AM
No one has answered this post in other forums need help. I am looking for a way to easily change or edit the blog post area were the posting go. I use a 3 column template and need to edit the middle column were the posts go. I like sidebar widgets plugin but only edits the sidebars not the post area I would like to add some tables to the middle before and after the post area. I found wp-template plugin but I think it adds templates to the sidebars not sure how use it yet.
Thanks.

gonzo
09-15-2007, 05:04 AM
No one has answered this post in other forums need help. I am looking for a way to easily change or edit the blog post area were the posting go. I use a 3 column template and need to edit the middle column were the posts go. I like sidebar widgets plugin but only edits the sidebars not the post area I would like to add some tables to the middle before and after the post area. I found wp-template plugin but I think it adds templates to the sidebars not sure how use it yet.
Thanks.
Sounds like you need a custom skin.

alc
09-15-2007, 08:42 PM
Sounds like you need a custom skin.

wow sounds like its going to cost me money any idea of the going rate and were I can look for the service thanks.

Jace
09-18-2007, 08:22 PM
something of this nature can run anywhere from $150-500, depending on who you use

you might try http://themes.wordpress.net though, they have thousands of themes for free