PDA

View Full Version : My Very Last Article on EyeOnAdult.com…

buzzsaw
09-14-2007, 12:42 PM
…And this time, I’m not kidding. Things change. I’ve changed, or at least see things differently. It’s time to move on. I could use this moment to get all retrospective and what not. I could also use it to tout my talents and such. I won’t, though. I’ve never been fond of long goodbyes. Sometimes you just have to let go. I do want to take the opportunity to thank some folks who have been very good to me during these past 2 years and some of mo...

More... (http://www.eyeonadult.com/features/article1766.html)

miz_wright
09-14-2007, 01:13 PM
…And this time, I’m not kidding. Things change. I’ve changed, or at least see things differently. It’s time to move on. I could use this moment to get all retrospective and what not. I could also use it to tout my talents and such. I won’t, though. I’ve never been fond of long goodbyes. Sometimes you just have to let go. I do want to take the opportunity to thank some folks who have been very good to me during these past 2 years and some of mo...

More... (http://www.eyeonadult.com/features/article1766.html)

I'm sad to see you go, but I can also understand. You know how to find me - I was here before I was here and I don't plan to go anywhere.

Don't be a stranger, ok?

gonzo
09-14-2007, 01:52 PM
One door closes and another opens.

Scooter call me. I have another job for you.

JoesHO
09-14-2007, 08:03 PM
Best wishes to you Scott. you are a cool dude for sure !

I am trying to get to Atlanta in Early Dec . If so would be good to talk to you and see what you are up to man.

ScottMcGowan
09-16-2007, 02:54 PM
I think it's safe to say that I'll be aorund here and there or somewhere in the adult biz. Particularly, if anyone out there needs a publicist, let me know.

softball
09-16-2007, 09:08 PM
I think it's safe to say that I'll be aorund here and there or somewhere in the adult biz. Particularly, if anyone out there needs a publicist, let me know.
Dude, I love reading your stuff. Not many people in this business write with such panache. Good luck but I am pretty sure that you don't need a lot of luck with that kind of talent.

gonzo
09-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Dude, I love reading your stuff. Not many people in this business write with such panache. Good luck but I am pretty sure that you don't need a lot of luck with that kind of talent.
Im pretty sure its safe to say you will see Scooter writing agian pretty soon.

softball
09-16-2007, 09:42 PM
Im pretty sure its safe to say you will see Scooter writing agian pretty soon.
I would hope so.

ScottMcGowan
09-17-2007, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the Kudos, Rhetorical.

And GonZo is right. You will likely see me writing in the future.

So with that in mind, anyone who might wanna help a guy out with some traffic, I'll be all ears.