PDA

View Full Version : Sticking in a lick

MRock
09-05-2007, 12:25 AM
Hello to the board and all you groovy people ... first time here. Good stuff. :okthumb:

Nymph
09-05-2007, 05:35 AM
Hello MRock, welcome to Oprano :waving:

So whatcha do in this biz?

helix
09-05-2007, 09:19 AM
:waving: MRock

miz_wright
09-05-2007, 09:29 AM
Hey there! Tell us all about you... *rests chin on hands and listens intently*

JoesHO
09-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Liz can you please be naked while putting your hand on your chin?

I am just asking .:yowsa:

Hammer
09-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Welcome to Oprano.

*rests chin on hands waiting for Liz to comply with Joesho's request*

MRock
09-05-2007, 02:53 PM
Hi everyone and thanx for the welcome! I've been in the "biz" for about 10 years now. I do a little bit of everything (membership, affiliate, content). I have been negectful of joining webmaster boards before, and am hoping to change all of that here. I visited several boards this week and thought this one was the most appealing. :) I hope to learn more about webmastering, of course, and develop some relationships too. I also have years of music background as a musician and run an Indie music label here in Tampa. < twang, twang>

gonzo
09-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Hi everyone and thanx for the welcome! I've been in the "biz" for about 10 years now. I do a little bit of everything (membership, affiliate, content). I have been negectful of joining webmaster boards before, and am hoping to change all of that here. I visited several boards this week and thought this one was the most appealing. :) I hope to learn more about webmastering, of course, and develop some relationships too. I also have years of music background as a musician and run an Indie music label here in Tampa. < twang, twang>
Welcome on board.

Im eyeing the air tran specials for Tampa.
I love Berns.

AprilK-AEBN
09-05-2007, 04:43 PM
Glad to see you joined Oprano :)