PDA

View Full Version : Some Lines Are Never Crossed

spazlabz
09-01-2007, 09:34 AM
And I found mine a few minutes ago. I have always tried to be as helpful to people as possible when they are working with me. Seriously, I AM a nice guy... ask anyone I worked with (except the dude who owns Sexy City Cash... I suspect he might say something different) but that is neither here nor there.

Today I had another conversation with a newbie webmaster of ours. Now for the record I LOVE webmasters who are just jumping into the game. They have loads of enthusiasm and energy and I just want to hug each one when they make their first sale with us..... OK I will tone it down a bit now :)

And for a few conversations now I have been trying to instruct this one on the proper way to create a freesite. Now anyone who has visited GreenguyandJim will tell you that a freesite is a pretty specific thing and they ain't playin... so I pointed him over there... today he asks me to make a freesite for him to make money......

spaz

Hammer
09-01-2007, 09:50 AM
It's possible I'm missing something here, but it sounds like you are saying he crossed the line when he asked you to build him a freesite to use to promote your sites. If so, what's the problem? Most sponsors provide TGP galleries to their affiliates. Many sponsors will make custom banners for affiliates that ask for them. Some sponsors provide cobranded and fully branded sites. Some are offering blogs now.

Rcourt64
09-01-2007, 09:57 AM
It's possible I'm missing something here, but it sounds like you are saying he crossed the line when he asked you to build him a freesite to use to promote your sites. If so, what's the problem? Most sponsors provide TGP galleries to their affiliates. Many sponsors will make custom banners for affiliates that ask for them. Some sponsors provide cobranded and fully branded sites. Some are offering blogs now.

Ya...:hmm: if ya can get ahold of anybody at that end. I'm sure RoyalCash is much more profesional & helpful with they're affiliates and vendors, then a few of these other idiotic sponsors roaming the Internet. ain't that right ND ???

Nymph
09-01-2007, 10:02 AM
And I found mine a few minutes ago. I have always tried to be as helpful to people as possible when they are working with me. Seriously, I AM a nice guy... ask anyone I worked with (except the dude who owns Sexy City Cash... I suspect he might say something different) but that is neither here nor there.

Today I had another conversation with a newbie webmaster of ours. Now for the record I LOVE webmasters who are just jumping into the game. They have loads of enthusiasm and energy and I just want to hug each one when they make their first sale with us..... OK I will tone it down a bit now :)

And for a few conversations now I have been trying to instruct this one on the proper way to create a freesite. Now anyone who has visited GreenguyandJim will tell you that a freesite is a pretty specific thing and they ain't playin... so I pointed him over there... today he asks me to make a freesite for him to make money......

spaz

I can feel for ya sweetie, been there, done that. You can explain everything until you are blue in the face to some of them, and still in the end, they want you to do all their work for them.

I don't mind helping anyone, but I draw the line at doing their work for them....heaven knows I have enough of my own work to do.

spazlabz
09-01-2007, 10:35 AM
RoyalCash in numbers:
15 Sites, 1232 FHG, 274 HFS

and this one wanted me to MAKE freesites just for him... its rediculous man.

we are considering adding to our affiliate script where partner can choose a header, footer and content to build their own and download it, but building a freesite by hand for every affiliate that asks means I would be doing nothing else

spaz

Rcourt64
09-01-2007, 10:48 AM
I don't mind helping anyone, but I draw the line at doing their work for them....heaven knows I have enough of my own work to do.

:yeahthat0
...and she also offers pool side content for they're sites if anyone is interested.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$
:okthumb:

Nymph
09-01-2007, 10:54 AM

...and she also offers pool side content for they're sites if anyone is interested.

only for a very chosen few ;)

spazlabz
09-01-2007, 10:54 AM

Instructions
remove penis from trousers and lay on a table
pound repeatedly with the hammer of your choice
place leg on table and smash knee with same instrument
place foot in mouth
Insert head with foot firmly in place into rectal opening
smile... your Rcourt64 :D

spaz

spazlabz
09-01-2007, 10:56 AM
only for a very chosen few ;)
now that...... *SNIFF*

That Hurt *SNIFF*

spaz

Nymph
09-01-2007, 11:05 AM
now that...... *SNIFF*

That Hurt *SNIFF*

spaz

I'm sorry sweetie...do you want my bikini top to dry your tears on?

ps...I had no way of sending them to you anyways...

Hammer
09-01-2007, 11:24 AM
but building a freesite by hand for every affiliate that asks means I would be doing nothing else

That's why God created peons.

spazlabz
09-01-2007, 11:49 AM
I'm sorry sweetie...do you want my bikini top to dry your tears on?

Now theres an interesting solution :)

spazlabz
09-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Its the principal of the thing... just not something I will ever do period

spaz

Hell Puppy
09-01-2007, 01:55 PM
Shit, I'm sorry dude, didn't mean to offend you.

But hell, i thought since you were giving me the content and everything else, you could just go ahead and build out the site, host it, drive traffic to it and then just send me the check for any sales it makes.

Isn't that the way these affiliate programs work now?

Buckwheat
09-01-2007, 04:37 PM
now that...... *SNIFF*

That Hurt *SNIFF*

spaz
quit cryin bitch and tho me the keys to yo car! i needs sum mo liqa!

soul2soul
09-02-2007, 07:49 AM
Hi

I am just wondering how could hard it be to create a free site by that newbie webmaster and why he calls himself a webmaster??:unsure:

Kevin

iamkathi
09-02-2007, 10:13 AM

spaz

You should have replied and ask him to send you his banking information so you could deposit the checks for him too.:clapping:

TheEnforcer
09-02-2007, 01:05 PM

:-pearl:

I nominate that for a pearl!!!

Rcourt64
09-02-2007, 02:27 PM
Shit, I'm sorry dude, didn't mean to offend you.

But hell, i thought since you were giving me the content and everything else, you could just go ahead and build out the site, host it, drive traffic to it and then just send me the check for any sales it makes.

Isn't that the way these affiliate programs work now?

Finally :bulb2: !!! One of those ffn thingy's that can see the light. :clapping: AMEN HALLELUYAA :wnw: