PDA

View Full Version : Remember this shitty content guy?

gonzo
08-31-2007, 08:32 AM
SlitParade.com Owner Charged With Murder of Model

PORTLAND, Ore. — An adult site owner in the Northwest has been charged with the murder of an 18-year-old model.

Suspect Paul Eugene Frizzelle operated SlitParade.com and PettyGroveProductions.com.

His most popular productions, according to his websites, are the "Phantasm" and "Thrillfucker" series. A performer named Paul Pettygrove appears often throughout credits on SlitParade.com.

Portland police spokesman Brian Schmautz told XBIZ that officers found
Emily Egan's body in Frizzelle's Portland apartment on Tuesday while doing a check on 37-year-old Frizelle. The investigation began when police received calls from people in North Carolina and California expressing concern for the welfare of the occupants of Frizzelle's apartment.
Frizzelle answered the door with self-inflicted wounds on his arms and allegedly covered in blood, Schmautz said. He now is under 24-hour suicide watch at the Multnomah County Justice Center Jail.

Watch who you buy from and more at Xbiz (http://www.xbiz.com/news/83614)

TheEnforcer
08-31-2007, 12:49 PM
Wow.. that's just plain fucked up. Never heard of him before this though.

BruceMiller
08-31-2007, 03:03 PM
Wow... WTF....

spazlabz
09-01-2007, 08:09 AM
If my parents had hated me enough to hang a moniker like "Paul Eugene Frizzelle " around my neck i'd prolly be lookin to whack someone too hahaha

spaz

trishauptown
09-04-2007, 05:43 PM
I'm glad I havent run into too many guys like this............terrible thing!!!