PDA

View Full Version : Bravo! I'm in admiration

spazlabz
08-24-2007, 01:59 PM
Wow, I just happened upon another thread on the board and saw Liz and April (AEBN something-or-other) and they are both extremely hot! I mean DAY-YAM! I am so digging the hair

lets hope they stick around like Nymph and not like some of the other women who have stumbled into the lions den.

carry on :D
spaz

Rcourt64
08-24-2007, 02:06 PM
Wow, I just happened upon another thread on the board and saw Liz and April (AEBN something-or-other) and they are both extremely hot! I mean DAY-YAM! I am so digging the hair

spaz

Fuck that, your too late now man, don't even try coming in now,
You snooze you loose. theres no more room for you :mad:

miz_wright
08-24-2007, 02:08 PM

lets hope they stick around like Nymph and not like some of the other women who have stumbled into the lions den.

carry on :D
spaz

Aw, thanks, Spaz! That's... Um. Sweet of you to say :P You like the hair, wait til you get a load of what's under the hair (I am talking about OUR BRAINS, gutterheads... :P)

spazlabz
08-24-2007, 02:16 PM
Aw, thanks, Spaz! That's... Um. Sweet of you to say :P You like the hair, wait til you get a load of what's under the hair (I am talking about OUR BRAINS, gutterheads... :P)
and that eyeshadow! hubba hubba

if you're in the biz I already assume ya got the brains :) but you and April have the sweet mix of brains and looks

spaz

miz_wright
08-24-2007, 02:22 PM
and that eyeshadow! hubba hubba

if you're in the biz I already assume ya got the brains :) but you and April have the sweet mix of brains and looks

spaz

I just remembered I have a more current picture that I've been meaning to put in... Sorry to disappoint >_<

spazlabz
08-24-2007, 02:47 PM
I just remembered I have a more current picture that I've been meaning to put in... Sorry to disappoint >_<
Disappoint? are you kidding me? DAY-YAM the new avatar is even hotter the the previous one... I shall never meet you at a show cuz i'll end up looking goofy as hell :)

spaz

miz_wright
08-24-2007, 02:54 PM
Disappoint? are you kidding me? DAY-YAM the new avatar is even hotter the the previous one... I shall never meet you at a show cuz i'll end up looking goofy as hell :)

spaz

*snort*

Until you realise just what a BIG OL' GOOBER I am. 's true. Usually, the person who looks goofy?

... is me.

spazlabz
08-24-2007, 03:05 PM
Thats it now I HAVE to go to at least one show before I pass on heh heh

spaz

gonzo
08-24-2007, 03:34 PM
Thats it now I HAVE to go to at least one show before I pass on heh heh

spaz
She sweats good at dinner too.

spazlabz
08-24-2007, 03:41 PM
That is so hot!

spaz

Rcourt64
08-25-2007, 07:47 AM

So your gonna leave her? :( huh?
Who is she anyway?

Hell Puppy
08-25-2007, 10:06 PM

Nekkid?

miz_wright
08-27-2007, 08:03 AM
Nekkid?

Uh, no. I have a great ass, but I haven't got the need to show it here.

miz_wright
08-27-2007, 08:07 AM

What does that even mean, Gonzo, you nut?

gonzo
08-27-2007, 08:15 AM
What does that even mean, Gonzo, you nut?
Its not sweat is a glow?

miz_wright
08-27-2007, 08:19 AM
Its not sweat is a glow?

"Glistening," thank you very much... :P

Besides, the fact that it was 90 degrees whilst we ate dinner hasn't really got much to do with anything, does it? Or am I missing some new Oprano-based fetish niche?

gonzo
08-27-2007, 08:24 AM
"Glistening," thank you very much... :P

Besides, the fact that it was 90 degrees whilst we ate dinner hasn't really got much to do with anything, does it? Or am I missing some new Oprano-based fetish niche?
It was so hot my nutsack stuck to the chair.

miz_wright
08-27-2007, 08:31 AM

Ah, so it's that I gutted out dinner in a swamp with aplomb that gets you, is it, good sir? :P

gonzo
08-27-2007, 09:02 AM
Ah, so it's that I gutted out dinner in a swamp with aplomb that gets you, is it, good sir? :P
Its usually velvety soft.

AprilK-AEBN
08-27-2007, 05:16 PM

lol, maybe next time you should of worn underwear and pants ;)