PDA

View Full Version : Gay Surfers in Atlanta !!!! For a good time...

sarettah
08-23-2007, 03:27 PM
Just ask for Terri :okthumb:

Rcourt64
08-23-2007, 04:47 PM
MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Some chick answered, said her name was terri. But fucking shoot me already, just getting alittle info outta her was a battle of "who spoke louder" contest. :blink: .LOL

sarettah
08-23-2007, 04:50 PM
MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Some chick answered, said her name was terri. But fucking shoot me already, just getting alittle info outta her was a battle of "who spoke louder" contest. :blink: .LOL

I had no idea you were gay :blink:

Rcourt64
08-23-2007, 04:54 PM
I'm not

sarettah
08-23-2007, 04:56 PM
I'm not

Then, why did you call?? :yowsa:

Forest
08-23-2007, 05:02 PM

he's b i curious

or maybe he is looking to set up gay guys with his brilliant webcam idea

Rcourt64
08-23-2007, 05:09 PM

and why not?

jimnally
08-23-2007, 05:39 PM
Ok this is not funny..Take this post down immediately...My post was to Gonzo..And now I regret even leaving the post..Rcourt..so sorry we had a who talks louder match..I could hardly understand you as it seems you had the same issue...

sarettah
08-23-2007, 05:44 PM
Ok this is not funny..Take this post down immediately...My post was to Gonzo..And now I regret even leaving the post..Rcourt..so sorry we had a who talks louder match..I could hardly understand you as it seems you had the same issue...

Gonzo is the one to talk to about getting a post removed. I imagine I could do it by editing but I kind of forget how to do that when ever someone demands something from me. Let's see. Is that edit and then delete or is it delete and then edit.

I'll get it figured out. Probably only take me about

Two Weeks

:o

And oh, btw... Actually it is funny. :okthumb:

Rcourt64
08-23-2007, 07:24 PM

I'm sorry also, I was just calling to look for some gay guys :wankit:

Forest
08-23-2007, 08:24 PM
Gonzo is the one to talk to about getting a post removed. I imagine I could do it by editing but I kind of forget how to do that when ever someone demands something from me. Let's see. Is that edit and then delete or is it delete and then edit.

I'll get it figured out. Probably only take me about

Two Weeks

:o

And oh, btw... Actually it is funny. :okthumb:

its edit delete then edit again

;)