PDA

View Full Version : Get extra traffic to your blog plugs

yobtsubmit
08-18-2007, 10:40 AM
Hi,

We wanna remind you that a couple of months ago we had launched new system for Bloggers.
With our system you can receive extra traffic for your plugs from us, and in exchange we want a text link at your blog to our site.
At this time about 150 blogs have joined our system.
Daily traffic on our blogdir is about 10-12K.
If you are interested in getting free quality traffic join here:

gonzo
08-18-2007, 05:37 PM
Hi,

We wanna remind you that a couple of months ago we had launched new system for Bloggers.
With our system you can receive extra traffic for your plugs from us, and in exchange we want a text link at your blog to our site.
If you are interested in getting free quality traffic join here: http://www.yobt.com/blogdir/add.php.
Dont post about this here again until you correct the problem at the bottom of this page . . http://www.yobt.com/webmasters.html

Jace
08-19-2007, 02:33 PM
Hi,

If you are interested in getting free quality traffic join here: http://www.yobt.com/blogdir/add.php.

can you please add a button to oprano at the bottom of the webmasters page and also explain your service a little more

you didn't say much here and there is NO explanation at your site

Jace
08-21-2007, 01:24 AM
figures, fuckin drive by spam

yobtsubmit
08-22-2007, 10:26 AM
Hi
I'm new here
Can you explain - do i habe to place your button on webmasters page in order to post links on this forum?

Sorry if I broke any rules.:wnw:

Jace
08-22-2007, 10:50 AM
Hi
I'm new here
Can you explain - do i habe to place your button on webmasters page in order to post links on this forum?

no, you don't have to, but it helps

one thing is for sure, you might want to introduce yourself a little and let people know who you are before you drive by spam

drive by spammers usually get 24 hours or so to make up for their mistakes before their urls are removed...at least that is how I try and work it in the blog forum

gonzo
08-22-2007, 11:02 AM
Hi
I'm new here

Its all youve posted about. Kinda like stopping by a friends house when your out of booze on Sunday and drinking his.

Common courtesy is never out of style.

Jace
08-22-2007, 11:14 AM
Its all youve posted about. Kinda like stopping by a friends house when your out of booze on Sunday and drinking his.

Common courtesy is never out of style.

speaking of which, the guy at the shell down the street said any time it is after hours or sunday he will sell me booze if he is working...SCHWING!