PDA

View Full Version : Promote The Gangbang Event And Get Free Pass Plus Free Set Of 8 DVDs

SabrinaDeep
08-17-2007, 12:38 PM
As you may have heard, on September 8th 2007 i will host and perform in the world's largest gangbang ever broadcast live on webcam. I will perform with 80 men, no-stop, for 8 hours.

This is a great event which is getting major media coverage (and more to come) and you won't miss its great promotional impact in terms of sales.

I have added to my webmasters area a special section with a lot of promo tools, including countdown headers, banners, full ad pages, RSS feeds, promo trailers, zipped pictures, POTD with countdown and more.

Here is a sample of a countdown header: http://deepsabrina.com/imgnew/gbadd_aff.html

and of a full ad page: http://deepsabrina.com/imgnew/counter.html

As usual, all the promo tools require only a couple of mouse clicks to be set and used as they come fully customised.

All the webmasters bringing 2 sales between now and September 6th will be granted a free pass for the whole event on webcam and will receive the 8 DVDs set from the event, when released later this year, for free, shipping included (or via movie download, if you prefer this way).

If you needed special promo material, also, don't hesitate to contact me.

Check sig for signing up. Current affiliates, check the webmasters area to grab your promo tools.

xoxoxo

Sabrina

hndsomegardener
08-17-2007, 01:21 PM
i'm starting to wonder why your threads are not that popular.:thumbdown

Hammer
08-17-2007, 01:36 PM
i'm starting to wonder why your threads are not that popular.:thumbdown
Spam is never popular.

SabrinaDeep
08-17-2007, 02:09 PM
Spam is never popular.

Please, delete my posts and threads, guys, if it was spam.
Since i haven't got any message stating otherwise by the mods, being this one an Adult Industry Forum and having equally announced my biz initiatives as well as contributed to other threads with my opinions, i didn't think i was spamming. If i did, as said, feel free to delete everything and to let me know and accept my sincere apologies.

If i don't hear anything, i assume i haven't spam and in that case, Hammer, stop coming spamming my threads: you are not supposed to like me and in fact i don't like you. Which doesn't mean that we cannot coexist in the same community avoiding personal attacks.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Hammer
08-17-2007, 02:16 PM
Oh no, Sabrina doesn't like me. I'm devastated. :cryin:

Forest
08-17-2007, 02:18 PM
Oh no, Sabrina doesn't like me. I'm devastated. :cryin:

you mean mean man

im not so sure I like you anymore either

;)

Forest
08-17-2007, 02:20 PM
Which doesn't mean that we cannot coexist in the same community avoiding personal attacks.

Thanks.

Sabrina

how was calling your posts SPAM a personal attack

IT IS FUCKING SPAM

now go ahead and not like me also please

Hammer
08-17-2007, 02:23 PM
you mean mean man

im not so sure I like you anymore either

;)
You're just saying that so she'll like you. :nyanya:

I took my daughter to orientation this morning because she's starting 5th grade at a new school, and while I was walking through the halls I felt nostalgic. Now, I'm feeling it even more.

softball
08-17-2007, 02:26 PM
It is very obvious that you guys hate women. Attacking this girl who is only being a self starter web girl struggling in a man's world is just pure mysogeny. Shame on the both of you.

softball
08-17-2007, 02:27 PM

I took my daughter to orientation this morning because she's starting 5th grade at a new school, and while I was walking through the halls I felt nostalgic. Now, I'm feeling it even more.
I was by my elementary school the other day and got weepy myself. Then I shot a bunch of pictures on my old hop scotch grid. My how times have changed. LOL

Forest
08-17-2007, 02:28 PM
It is very obvious that you guys hate women.

Tell my girlfriend that

PLEEAASSSEEEEEEEEE

Forest
08-17-2007, 02:29 PM

NO i was saying that so she would LICK me not like me

have you seen that tongue?

LOLOLOL

softball
08-17-2007, 02:30 PM
First thread I have ever seen where the girl's tongue was on the floor. Now that is scarey.

Hammer
08-17-2007, 02:32 PM
I was by my elementary school the other day and got weepy myself. Then I shot a bunch of pictures on my old hop scotch grid. My how times have changed. LOL
Times have changed if you used to play hopscotch.

softball
08-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Times have changed if you used to play hopscotch.
The hopscotch is still there.

Hammer
08-17-2007, 02:40 PM
The hopscotch is still there.
Yeah, but hopefully boys don't play it.

softball
08-17-2007, 03:00 PM
Yeah, but hopefully boys don't play it.
I also took typing in grade 8. One of only two boys. Hopscotch and typing were great ways to meet girls. I started at an early age.