View Full Version : Hi Everyone from Elite Profit

Elite Profit
08-17-2007, 08:44 AM
Hi Everyone,

I have found Oprano at the google. I've been in the industry for 8 years. For the last year and fews months I work at Elite Profit (http://www.eliteprofit.com/). And now we are ready to introduce our HQ affiliate program for webmasters.

So sorry for my english, I am not from English speakings country. It's easy for me to read english posts. I am understand it all, but hard to wrote. There is not enough practice. :-(

Of course, We have English speaking support at Elite Profit affiliate program, but for now I do announcements myself and I will read adult boards like Oprano to know the situation in the industry.

Regards.

ps. I will be happy to communicate, but as I am already wrote, it's really hard for me :-( so sorry

Cheers to all :-)

Hammer
08-17-2007, 08:54 AM
Whether you speak good English or not, your spam stinks.

Speaking strictly for myself, I rarely take the time to attempt to read and comprehend posts made by someone that can't write reasonably well, whether they speak English or not. Maybe your company should get smart and find someone that can actually write in the language that the majority of this site speaks to post their spam.

If your communication skills are an example of what I can expect as an affiliate, I'll pass.

Elite Profit
08-17-2007, 09:09 AM
Maybe your company should get smart and find someone that can actually write in the language that the majority of this site speaks to post their spam.

You are right.
We are already have English-speaking support and copywriter in the staff .
And he has written the text of the announcement of our partner program. But I took the responsibility to post news and announcements on the boards from start, because, as I am already wrote, I want to know the situation in the industry and I will read Oprano and monitor other boards.

Thats why, I have started from introducing myself, not from a prearranged advertising. Now, I saw that it was a bad idea to introducing myself. I thought here are a friendly community.

with best regards.

Hammer
08-17-2007, 10:01 AM
Compared to some boards, I doubt that Oprano could be accused of being a friendly community, but we are civil for the most part. We just don't appreciate spam from non paying advertisers, especially when it's the purpose of someone's very first post.

gonzo
08-17-2007, 10:10 AM
Honest and firendly have a hard time coexisting in many cases. If your interested in some pretty blunt discussion on the industry then you are in the right place.

Hype doesnt play well with most people on here. I think its because we are all hard working.

Hang out and you will see what I mean.

spazlabz
08-17-2007, 10:43 AM
Hype doesnt play well with most people on here. I think its because we are all hard working.
The HELL you talkin bout Willis!!
Just today Royal Cash is releasing 5 new HFSs, 8 FHGs, new content packs and updating our RSS Feeds!
its amazing
its stupendous
its earth shattering!! (where's the Kaboom, theres supposed to be an....)
http://royalcash.com/marvline.gif
JOIN NOW JOIN NOW JOIN NOW!!!!

spaz

Hammer
08-17-2007, 10:55 AM
The HELL you talkin bout Willis!!
Just today Royal Cash is releasing 5 new HFSs, 8 FHGs, new content packs and updating our RSS Feeds!
its amazing
its stupendous
its earth shattering!! (where's the Kaboom, theres supposed to be an....)
http://royalcash.com/marvline.gif
JOIN NOW JOIN NOW JOIN NOW!!!!

spaz
Freakin' spammer. :whistling

This does point something out though. The established members of any board can get away with some self promotion if they don't overdo it, but first time posters are just gonna get flamed unless they pony up first.

Elite Profit
08-17-2007, 10:59 AM
Honest and firendly have a hard time coexisting in many cases. If your interested in some pretty blunt discussion on the industry then you are in the right place.

Hang out and you will see what I mean.

lol, I received notify by email about your message and went to write that I understand you.

but WTF i saw the spam on my thread.

spazlabz
08-17-2007, 11:03 AM
Freakin' spammer. :whistling

This does point something out though. The established members of any board can get away with some self promotion if they don't overdo it, but first time posters are just gonna get flamed unless they pony up first.
:Crylol01: see that banner at the top of the page? :whistling

LOL

spaz

Elite Profit
08-17-2007, 11:11 AM
spazlabz, I certainly understand the joke, but it's not a funny...

softball
08-17-2007, 11:14 AM
It was hilarious. Maybe the humour was lost in translation.....:whistling

Buckwheat
08-17-2007, 11:15 AM
welcome to america yakov!

gonzo
08-17-2007, 11:16 AM
lol, I received notify by email about your message and went to write that I understand you.

but WTF i saw the spam on my thread.
2 classifications . . .

There are advertisers on Oprano and then there are spammers.

Elite Profit
08-17-2007, 11:19 AM
It was hilarious. Maybe the humour was lost in translation.....:whistling

hey men, i know that it was a humour, but it's not so funny

Elite Profit
08-17-2007, 11:28 AM
There are advertisers on Oprano and then there are spammers.

Bugaga, stupid advertisement like at the post? Lets I show this fucking advertisement of Royal-Cash to the AngEL... It's interesting for me: will AngEL be happy about such advertisement and using his brand name for flout and jokes ? :-)

spazlabz
08-17-2007, 11:37 AM
Yeah it was a couple of jokes and to the members around here who know me very well on this board know it as a joke and for them it is pretty funny.

But I was also making a point. I don't jump over to say... master-x and start a thread about how great it is to be there and here is what the program I represent has...... oh wait.. I could because RC is a paid advertiser there as well. The point is ettiquette....... you EARN the right here and on any board to pimp your game either by posting or by purchasing advertising space.

you did neither.

By the way, feel free to rip me a new asshole, bare your knuckles and keyboard me to death, it'll earn you your stripes here and could be fun and i won't take it personally.

spaz

Elite Profit
08-17-2007, 11:41 AM
So, Guys, it's not a problem, i understand all your jokes, but it's not funny for me, because I did joke like so on newbies on my native boards.

spazlabz
08-17-2007, 11:42 AM
Bugaga, stupid advertisement like at the post? Lets I show this fucking advertisement of Royal-Cash to the AngEL... It's interesting for me: will AngEL be happy about such advertisement and using his brand name for flout and jokes ? :-)
you are joking right? you did not just seriously threaten to run to my boss and tattletale did you?

hahhahaha here is a spine for you dude ============<

you're weak

spaz

Elite Profit
08-17-2007, 11:47 AM
so I am on the industry, as I wrote, for years. now i am starting own affiliate program.
why I post myself I am already wrote.

so, tell me something like "you are welcome" and don't bullshit me! :yowsa: :waving:

ScreaM
08-17-2007, 11:47 AM
SEE SIG. VVVVVVV

Elite Profit
08-17-2007, 11:49 AM
you are joking right? you did not just seriously threaten to run to my boss and tattletale did you?

shit, spaz, of course I am joking about that!!!

spazlabz
08-17-2007, 11:52 AM
so I am on the industry, as I wrote, for years. now i am starting own affiliate program.
why I post myself I am already wrote.

so, tell me something like "you are welcome" and don't bullshit me! :yowsa: :waving:
:waving: Welcome to the board, jump in, don't be shy and post away. I for one will enjoy reading your posts and to get your perspective on the Russian/Eastern Bloc market as it is not something I full understand. Glamour Flower looks hot.

Pojalustyu

spaz

Elite Profit
08-17-2007, 11:53 AM
you are fun over on me, I defended

spazlabz
08-17-2007, 11:56 AM
you are fun over on me, I defended
Ponimayu drug
it's all good

spaz

Elite Profit
08-17-2007, 11:58 AM
Thanks Spaz :-) I appreciated the joke.

So, BEEEER

ps. one word for you "crutop"
it's was like that :-)

Elite Profit
08-17-2007, 12:03 PM

:waving:

TheEnforcer
08-17-2007, 12:08 PM
Well, now that you took a small beating and all came out good if you want to talk advertising here on the board I am the man to talk to. :okthumb: I also have several other places that I can get you into as well. :okthumb:

See my sig....

Toby
08-17-2007, 12:21 PM
http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=234&d=1187366561

Ahhh, a post that need no translation. :D Welkom to Oprano

softball
08-17-2007, 01:08 PM
Ahhh, a post that need no translation. :D Welkom to Oprano
That works, добро пожаловать

hndsomegardener
08-17-2007, 01:15 PM
we is good team. i also wrote bad english.:clapping:

Hammer
08-17-2007, 01:46 PM
:Crylol01: see that banner at the top of the page? :whistling
Yeah, it was a joke but I was using it to point out that whether a paid advertiser or an established member, we can get away with some spam but a first time poster should understand that.

Hammer
08-17-2007, 01:49 PM
we is good team. i also wrote bad english.:clapping:
Oh great, now you, bigbanana and this guy are part of a team?

Elite Profit
08-18-2007, 07:21 AM
Yeah, it was a joke but I was using it to point out that whether a paid advertiser or an established member, we can get away with some spam but a first time poster should understand that.

clearly, it's the right way.
So i likes the Oprano, here is clean and I think majority of the people are real webmasters. it's nice, because GFY have 95% of prickteasers on the board, i can't read GFY.. and while i read it, i want to throw up:barfon:

spazlabz
08-18-2007, 08:13 AM
heh heh I know Hammer, I was just tweakin ya back a little :)

spaz

spazlabz
08-18-2007, 08:16 AM
clearly, it's the right way.
So i likes the Oprano, here is clean and I think majority of the people are real webmasters. it's nice, because GFY have 95% of prickteasers on the board, i can't read GFY.. and while i read it, i want to throw up:barfon:
Yup, there is a wealth of knowledge here and with the 8 years you have in I would expect that you can add a great deal to the board

spaz

Elite Profit
08-18-2007, 08:41 AM
Yup, there is a wealth of knowledge here and with the 8 years you have in I would expect that you can add a great deal to the board

of course i know the adult business. BTW, I have come with affiliate program here. However, it's hard to articulate my thought from time to time, especially when it's have some specific words. So, I force myself to write and read on English to get experience.

spazlabz
08-18-2007, 09:10 AM
of course i know the adult business. BTW, I have come with affiliate program here. However, it's hard to articulate my thought from time to time, especially when it's have some specific words. So, I force myself to write and read on English to get experience.
There are more threads then this one at Oprano so see if there are any others you want to contribute to. Thats how you're going to learn English better. Engage the members here in conversation and see where it takes you :)

spaz

Jace
08-18-2007, 06:13 PM

it was DAMN funny

Jace
08-18-2007, 06:17 PM

so, making your program look bad by coming to a professional board and speaking broken english is the way you wanna do it?

I would venture to guess that those english speaking members of your company are not really existant are they?

and do you own eliteprofit or just work there? you can't seem to make up your mind....and who is angel?

Nymph
08-18-2007, 06:19 PM
Hello Elite Profit, welcome to Oprano :waving:

gonzo
08-18-2007, 06:57 PM
This thread has come to a close.
If your looking for some additional promotion contact The Enforcer.

Otherwise hone your engrish skills in some other threads.