PDA

View Full Version : New here

weenie
08-10-2007, 10:41 AM
Hey everybody,
I'm new at this board and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm an erotic artist, and do 3D renders using computer software. I post a lot over at renderotica.com, seventhcomplex.com and other sites of that sort. My stuff is mainly adult oriented, although it doesn't fit neatly into that category all the time. I'm pretty excited right now because a well known director/producer in the adult industry has expressed an interest in my artwork, so that's cool. I'm in the process of working on a possible movie script with him. So, I' interested in learning all I can about the adult entertainment world, and maybe gear my work a bit more that direction. I like to keep it fun, mischievous and edgy. I also lean in the direction of fantasy/sci-fi, so my art always has that going on too. Anyway, that's me a in nutshell. My name is Scott Koznar and I'm based in So. California. Thanks, and I hope to spend some time here as my schedule permits.

ScreaM
08-10-2007, 04:07 PM
Welcome to Oprano, weenie. Enjoy your stay here. :waving:

gonzo
08-10-2007, 04:09 PM
Hey everybody,
I'm new at this board and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm an erotic artist, and do 3D renders using computer software. I post a lot over at renderotica.com, seventhcomplex.com and other sites of that sort. My stuff is mainly adult oriented, although it doesn't fit neatly into that category all the time. I'm pretty excited right now because a well known director/producer in the adult industry has expressed an interest in my artwork, so that's cool. I'm in the process of working on a possible movie script with him. So, I' interested in learning all I can about the adult entertainment world, and maybe gear my work a bit more that direction. I like to keep it fun, mischievous and edgy. I also lean in the direction of fantasy/sci-fi, so my art always has that going on too. Anyway, that's me a in nutshell. My name is Scott Koznar and I'm based in So. California. Thanks, and I hope to spend some time here as my schedule permits.

Welcome to Oprano and thanks for the introduction. I like seeing the diversity.

Rcourt64
08-10-2007, 04:19 PM
You can't come up in here and say all you did without posting a picture man :( I feel gyped now.

Welcome to Oprano Scott :waving:

Hammer
08-10-2007, 04:21 PM
Welcome to Oprano. Let's see some of your stuff.

weenie
08-10-2007, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the nice welcome....I've attached a couple of my pics. There's about 200 more where they came from LOL..... I call them the "Gargirls of Samral" . It's like an erotic series, Playboy pin-up style, which is my favorite way of depicting the female body. Anyway, enjoy and feel free to comment and give feedback. As previously mentioned, a producer in the adult industry happened to see my stuff online at my site and gave me some great promotion which was cool. So, that's my current connection to adult entertainment at the moment. I'm enjoying hanging out, reading the other posts and seeing the other experiences. It's nice to have this resource and learn from people who have been on the inside and seen how things work.
Thanks again for the welcome........

gonzo
08-10-2007, 05:11 PM
Thanks for the nice welcome....I've attached a couple of my pics. There's about 200 more where they came from LOL..... I call them the "Gargirls of Samral" . It's like an erotic series, Playboy pin-up style, which is my favorite way of depicting the female body. Anyway, enjoy and feel free to comment and give feedback. As previously mentioned, a producer in the adult industry happened to see my stuff online at my site and gave me some great promotion which was cool. So, that's my current connection to adult entertainment at the moment. I'm enjoying hanging out, reading the other posts and seeing the other experiences. It's nice to have this resource and learn from people who have been on the inside and seen how things work.

Ill be sending you a PM of another community to post in as well.

ScreaM
08-10-2007, 05:44 PM

I like your work. :)

weenie
08-10-2007, 05:46 PM
Thanks, I'll check it out. Here's a couple more pics. Keep in mind these are quite small, just for posting purposes here. And this is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.......lots more where these came from.

Rcourt64
08-10-2007, 05:47 PM
I like your work. :)

yup,yup,yup, me to :clapping:

weenie
08-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Many people do respond to my work and like it.....it caught the eye of John Bowen (aka John T. Bone), so we'll see how it goes from there. He gave me a good promo over at his blog. I've also been featured by Mike Grossman and Mikey and Mandy's, if any of you are familiar with their site/blog....so I feel my stuff has lots of potential in the adult world. Just a question of finding the niche for it. I spend a lot of time on each piece. Perfection is the name of the game when getting it "just right"....thanks again.

bluemoney
08-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Welcome to the board :)

Nymph
08-10-2007, 06:35 PM
Hi Scott & welcome to Oprano :waving:

weenie
08-10-2007, 07:56 PM
Reading the posts is an education in itself......but an enjoyable one so far!

Annie
08-10-2007, 08:43 PM
welcome

helix
08-10-2007, 10:03 PM
:waving: and welcome

sarettah
08-10-2007, 10:45 PM
Reading the posts is an education in itself......but an enjoyable one so far!

You are obviously reading the wrong threads :yowsa:

softball
08-10-2007, 11:41 PM
You are obviously reading the wrong threads :yowsa:

Not true. Sar, I have learned soooo much from you. Problem is, everytime I wake up, I reboot and lose the data.

Rcourt64
08-11-2007, 12:11 AM
Not true. Sar, I have learned soooo much from you. Problem is, everytime I wake up, I reboot and lose the data.

One second your thanking a person, the next your insulting them.
You really need to seek help, I mean with this, and your other female rejection problem. I'd look into a good shrink.

gandalfuy
08-13-2007, 12:23 PM
welcome to the board!

ScreaM
08-14-2007, 05:26 AM
yup,yup,yup, me to :clapping:

I love you. :wnw:

hndsomegardener
08-14-2007, 12:47 PM
welcome! im kinda new here too... in the photo art thingy... any erotic artist is an honest artists

www.theasss.com (http://www.theasss.com/)

www.footfetishsexy.com (http://www.footfetishsexy.com/)

www.gimmetranny.com (http://www.gimmetranny.com/)

hndsomegardener
08-14-2007, 12:51 PM
what i would love to see is the kinda burlesque art in 3d render...

www.theasss.com (http://www.theasss.com/)

www.footfetishsexy.com (http://www.footfetishsexy.com/)

www.gimmetranny.com (http://www.gimmetranny.com/)

Rcourt64
08-14-2007, 02:18 PM
I love you. :wnw:

:blink: Don't be tryin' to touch me or any funny stuff now :blink:

growers
08-15-2007, 05:11 AM
Hey everybody,

wow very nice intro. I hope I did that too.. :wnw: and congrats!

riabanana
08-16-2007, 12:10 PM
Welcome aboard!

http://feeds.feedburner.com/theasss.5.gif (http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/theasss/~6/5)

gonzo
08-16-2007, 12:13 PM
Welcome aboard!

Where is your introduction?