PDA

View Full Version : Sponsors Wanting Us to Accept Epassporte

gonzo
08-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Heres the reason why I dont . . .

http://www.gfy.com/showthread.php?t=758630

Chris Mallick and his beautiful people will have to get along without me.

Hammer
08-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Funny. Every time I say how much I dislike them I suddenly feel like I'm standing alone on a glacier in my underwear.

Jace
08-08-2007, 06:46 PM
Funny. Every time I say how much I dislike them I suddenly feel like I'm standing alone on a glacier in my underwear.

I will always stand with you on that glacier man

epassporte is bad news all around, has been for quite some time

Hammer
08-08-2007, 06:54 PM
I will always stand with you on that glacier man
OK, but just remember that it's fucking cold on a glacier and my penis isn't always that small.

alessandro
08-08-2007, 07:17 PM
I personally like ePassporte as it's the best option from all bad ones available, but that's crazy... a sponsor to ask you to accept a given payment method nowadays when sponsors do their best to make as many payment methods available for the webmasters as possible.

Jace
08-08-2007, 07:30 PM
I personally like ePassporte as it's the best option from all bad ones available, but that's crazy... a sponsor to ask you to accept a given payment method nowadays when sponsors do their best to make as many payment methods available for the webmasters as possible.

if I was in europe I would imagine I would love epassporte also, it has a lot of benefits to those not in the usa

but for us good ole usa folks, it sucks pretty bad

alessandro
08-08-2007, 07:42 PM
if I was in europe I would imagine I would love epassporte also, it has a lot of benefits to those not in the usa

but for us good ole usa folks, it sucks pretty bad

I know that man, I have a lot of friends ( americans ) who almost hate it. They all seem to prefer the old fashioned check ( for me that take ~ 90 days to cash out and althought it's cheaper than ePassporte, I still prefer the last one because I get my money way faster ).

Snowman
08-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Oh I was going to come in here and unload on Gonzo as being just another one of those epass haters with rumors and innuendos to stir the shit up on the board. Then I read that thread and was once again stunned by the stupidity that Epassporte has been showing.

I have a partner with my review site and if the ONLY option for receiving money is by Epassporte he has basically told me I am on my own. Since we own it together if that is the only method of payment I respect his views and decline the program.

But still, paying for someone else's thievery has to be an all time low. Actually makes iBill and the Visa fee look not quite so bad.

Hell Puppy
08-08-2007, 11:04 PM
I wont touch 'em.

Only thing surprising to me is that they're still around. That says something about how desperate people are for a P2P payment solution.

I curse eBay for buying paypal and sealing their fate in terms of adult biz.

helix
08-08-2007, 11:05 PM
just say no

gonzo
08-08-2007, 11:39 PM
I wont touch 'em.

Only thing surprising to me is that they're still around. That says something about how desperate people are for a P2P payment solution.

I curse eBay for buying paypal and sealing their fate in terms of adult biz.
That turd never got polished.
Best thing that came out of Epassporte was some fat fuck making fun of them in a spoof picture.

Hell Puppy
08-08-2007, 11:57 PM
That turd never got polished.
Best thing that came out of Epassporte was some fat fuck making fun of them in a spoof picture.

there's video that still hasn't surfaced...

KimmyKim's good people even if she show any love around here anymore.

ScreaM
08-09-2007, 12:58 AM
Heres the reason why I dont . . .

http://www.gfy.com/showthread.php?t=758630

Chris Mallick and his beautiful people will have to get along without me.

Well I hope they stay. I love epassporte.