PDA

View Full Version : I will be in Seattle....

softball
08-07-2007, 11:10 PM
in a couple of weeks. Who knows where to eat and what to do. Anyone want to get together and shoot the shit????

Sexyteaser
08-07-2007, 11:34 PM
I will be here as I live here - would love to hook you up - let me know!

Bama
08-08-2007, 01:15 PM
Yeah, I'm always game for a beer or two. Holler when you get in.

Jace
08-08-2007, 02:23 PM
i wonder if when you go with rhetorical if he asks the waiter for a bigger chair...that way he can easily look down on you

Forest
08-08-2007, 03:17 PM

BAMA!!!!!

good to fucking see u at the show bro

Hell Puppy
08-08-2007, 11:39 PM
in a couple of weeks. Who knows where to eat and what to do. Anyone want to get together and shoot the shit????

I have some business to tend to out there and will be out that way probably a couple of more times this year, but not in next couple of weeks unless someone pisses me off and makes me flight out for a little foot to ass session. ;)

Food?

If you want upscale, these are great:

Metropolitan Grill downtown

Daniel's in Bellevue

The Waterfront at Pier 70 on the water (duh!)

If you wanna roll FFN style:

Claim Jumper -- hey, it's a chain, but we dont have 'em here. they'll fry anything and serve it in FFN sized portions

13 Coins -- i have to have a good diner in any town I frequent. this is great 24 hour food, both downtown and near SEA-TAC

And for a really unique dining experience:

Dixie's BBQ -- meet the man! you'll find it in an old gas station beneath an underpass in Bellevue. I've got a C-note that says The Man kicks your ass (only way to find out what the hell i'm talking about is go).

softball
08-08-2007, 11:42 PM
I have some business to tend to out there and will be out that way probably a couple of more times this year, but not in next couple of weeks unless someone pisses me off and makes me flight out for a little foot to ass session. ;)

Food?

If you want upscale, these are great:

Metropolitan Grill downtown

Daniel's in Bellevue

The Waterfront at Pier 70 on the water (duh!)

If you wanna roll FFN style:

Claim Jumper -- hey, it's a chain, but we dont have 'em here. they'll fry anything and serve it in FFN sized portions

13 Coins -- i have to have a good diner in any town I frequent. this is great 24 hour food, both downtown and near SEA-TAC

And for a really unique dining experience:

Dixie's BBQ -- meet the man! you'll find it in an old gas station beneath an underpass in Bellevue. I've got a C-note that says The Man kicks your ass (only way to find out what the hell i'm talking about is go).
I gotta go. I am working myself up to some good bbq. Four straight weeks of shooting is making me very freeking hungry. Thanks for that.

gonzo
08-08-2007, 11:43 PM
I gotta go. I am working myself up to some good bbq. Four straight weeks of shooting is making me very freeking hungry. Thanks for that.
I have another Cnote that says the Man kicks your ass too!

Hell Puppy
08-08-2007, 11:45 PM

You've gotta go with me to Seattle sometime to meet The Man.

Hell Puppy
08-08-2007, 11:50 PM

Seattle is about the last place I'd expect to find good Q, but Dixie's is good, and a very unique experience. It's ran by this black guy from Kentucky who is a bit of a character to say the least along with his wife (who probably weighs 350 pounds...i told it's good Q) and Grandma. Very much a family affair.

It's a lunchtime only thing, dont be in a hurry especially if you go close to straight up noon. It's slow even without a line. And it's a "soup nazi" like experience, bitch about the line or dont follow directions and you'll be leaving hungry.

You dont get to meet The Man though til you sit down with your food, then he'll be around very shortly.

gonzo
08-08-2007, 11:50 PM
You've gotta go with me to Seattle sometime to meet The Man.
I jsut got told I need to go to LA but not to meet no man.

Hell Puppy
08-08-2007, 11:53 PM
I jsut got told I need to go to LA but not to meet no man.

I like Lower Alabama....we could go Montgomery Flea Market.

It's like a mini-mall.

Living rooms

Bedrooms

Dinettes!

Bama
08-09-2007, 12:52 AM

I love 13 Coins as well as a few of the other places you mentioned. Coins is where PK and I have dinner :)

Forest - the pleasure was certainly all mine!!

Hell Puppy
08-09-2007, 02:47 AM
I love 13 Coins as well as a few of the other places you mentioned. Coins is where PK and I have dinner :)

Forest - the pleasure was certainly all mine!!

I want their bar stools and booths.

softball
08-09-2007, 02:51 AM
i wonder if when you go with rhetorical if he asks the waiter for a bigger chair...that way he can easily look down on you
Nah Jace, it is just your insecurity that makes you sit on those high bar stools. I never worry about that shit. I believe your little problem can be treated and cured over time.

softball
08-09-2007, 02:52 AM
I will for sure.

PK
08-09-2007, 04:49 AM
Don't forget me!!!

PK

softball
08-21-2007, 07:51 PM
I got my ass kicked.

gonzo
08-21-2007, 08:15 PM
I got my ass kicked.
Did you put up your pin?

Hell Puppy
08-21-2007, 08:25 PM
You can tell someone about The Man, but they wont truly fathom just how tough he is til they try him themselves.

I had plenty of people tell me The Man was going to whip my ass, but you know, I'm a big man myself, and I've defeated many of his kind handily and enjoyed it. I prepared, took all the right precautions, but as soon as he touched me I was tapping out.

softball
08-21-2007, 08:59 PM
Did you put up your pin?
all I got was a plastic fork.....and a big smile from mama.