PDA

View Full Version : The good old days...old shcool

softball
07-23-2007, 12:35 AM
I remember when I would kill guys on boards because I type 125 wpm. Or more on a good day. Now you can grow cobwebs before you can get a response. Why is that?

Hell Puppy
07-23-2007, 03:08 AM
I remember when I would kill guys on boards because I type 125 wpm. Or more on a good day. Now you can grow cobwebs before you can get a response. Why is that?

People actually have to get some work done.

sassygirl
07-23-2007, 10:35 AM
people also have some things to mend other than posting hehehe

Mike AI
07-23-2007, 11:37 AM
Funny thread!!

:whistling

Rcourt64
07-23-2007, 01:43 PM
Dude, ya gotta realize, these MFer's still gotta work to survive, they ain't full fledged pimps yet, So they can't spend all day on boards like we do man :rolleyes:

Hammer
07-23-2007, 01:45 PM
I can type over 650 words a minute and can actually type faster than I'm thinking or you can read. I can prove it, because I just typed this reply in less than 5 seconds and don't even know what I typed yet. It's almost like time travel in a way.

Toby
07-23-2007, 03:05 PM
... It's almost like time travel in a way.Kinda like heating instant coffee in the microwave. ;)

Buckwheat
07-23-2007, 03:11 PM
I can stumble across fo lanes of traffic, at night, with sunglasses on, and not spill a drop of Thunderbird outa my Dixie Cup!

gonzo
07-23-2007, 04:12 PM
I can stumble across fo lanes of traffic, at night, with sunglasses on, and not spill a drop of Thunderbird outa my Dixie Cup!
Hahahha is Spanky on the other side? Was Froggy the bartender?

softball
07-23-2007, 07:28 PM
Funny thread!!

:whistling
It worked, didn't it? LMAO

zand_stein
07-25-2007, 01:24 AM
well your nice 125wpm is not bad... lol:-pearl:

Jace
07-25-2007, 01:39 AM

honestly...majority of the time anymore I have just trained my brain to glaze over anything posted by you

when I first started seeing you start shit on the boards it was fun to watch and every now and then fun to join in with and piss a little with you, but over the past year or so you have gone from semi-intelligent ramblings and great possiung matches, to know it all superiority which makes it hard for anyone to have a good pissing match with you, much less try and talk on your level

but then again, you obviously have no interest in talking on the same level as any other oprano poster, you would rather talk down and belittle, which is why myself, and most others, glance over you posts and giggle...sometimes occasionally posting just to see what dribble will come from your brain next

regardless, it is fun to just sit back and watch rather than participate anymore

you should try gfy though, tends to move pretty damn fast

softball
07-25-2007, 10:04 AM
honestly...majority of the time anymore I have just trained my brain to glaze over anything posted by you

when I first started seeing you start shit on the boards it was fun to watch and every now and then fun to join in with and piss a little with you, but over the past year or so you have gone from semi-intelligent ramblings and great possiung matches, to know it all superiority which makes it hard for anyone to have a good pissing match with you, much less try and talk on your level

but then again, you obviously have no interest in talking on the same level as any other oprano poster, you would rather talk down and belittle, which is why myself, and most others, glance over you posts and giggle...sometimes occasionally posting just to see what dribble will come from your brain next

regardless, it is fun to just sit back and watch rather than participate anymore

you should try gfy though, tends to move pretty damn fast

LOL, Jace. I have heard this same old song so many times and you just keep posting, looking, and replying. Sure your eyes glaze over, but you keep coming back. Hell I am replying to one of your posts at the moment. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

spazlabz
07-25-2007, 10:31 AM
LOL, Jace. I have heard this same old song so many times and you just keep posting, looking, and replying. Sure your eyes glaze over, but you keep coming back. Hell I am replying to one of your posts at the moment. Thanks for the vote of confidence.
I will say this about your's and mine relationship rhetorical and I feel pretty confident that you feel the same way about me except for the first part of course;

first part; I used to really enjoy reading your posts because I always thought your outlook was at least 50% board persona and 50% who you are.

second part; But when I got into a rather involved debate/discussion with you awhile ago I feel that I actually got to know a bit more about who you really are and realized that we are not just different people....we are polar opposites bro.

Having said that I could easily have been offended by the discussion we had and harbor some type of resentment. But what would be the point in that? Now I am ambivalent to your personality and do not take anything you post in any way other then neutral. Sometimes I agree and sometimes I disagree but I do my best to never care.

There are other posters here whose opinion of me matters to me, no need to name them I just hope they know, but yours doesn't because I would expect you to feel the same way.

No offense intended here bro, just trying to weakly explain what I think Jace might be trying to say from my own perspective.

spaz

softball
07-25-2007, 10:35 AM
I will say this about your's and mine relationship rhetorical and I feel pretty confident that you feel the same way about me except for the first part of course;

first part; I used to really enjoy reading your posts because I always thought your outlook was at least 50% board persona and 50% who you are.

second part; But when I got into a rather involved debate/discussion with you awhile ago I feel that I actually got to know a bit more about who you really are and realized that we are not just different people....we are polar opposites bro.

Having said that I could easily have been offended by the discussion we had and harbor some type of resentment. But what would be the point in that? Now I am ambivalent to your personality and do not take anything you post in any way other then neutral. Sometimes I agree and sometimes I disagree but I do my best to never care.

There are other posters here whose opinion of me matters to me, no need to name them I just hope they know, but yours doesn't because I would expect you to feel the same way.

No offense intended here bro, just trying to weakly explain what I think Jace might be trying to say from my own perspective.

spaz

Well, I think ya gotta dance with who brung ya. And I am a loyal kind of guy. Blame Gonzo. He invited me here a long, long time ago.
As for who I am. Not many know that unless they either drink with me, talk to me, or do business with me.