View Full Version : We are selling!

JoesHO
07-07-2007, 11:48 AM
Hard links on a vast TGP and viral video network of ours!

We have deals for EVERYONE!

We start hard links at $1.00 a month and go all the way up to $100.00 a month.

We have multi site packages, or top spots or whatever suites your needs.

I am releasing this at XBiz and wanted to give my friend Gonzo and his community a head start. if anyone wants to purchase hardlinks on over 450 tgp's be sure to let me know .

get your name in early for the spots that will begin in August! 8/01/07 and run monthly!~
Taking orders now.

Remember I am not available from Tuesday on of next week, unless I see you poolside at the hardrock. ( or you know my cell number LOL)

I will be in and out on Monday ( picking Helix up from airport in the afternoon)

Talk to you soon.

Joe

JoesHO
07-07-2007, 02:27 PM
OH BTW we have a stupid contest too, it actually might even be the stupidest contest on the web.....

but we have good prizes and it is free to play.

www.fastloadcontest.com

Rcourt64
07-07-2007, 04:11 PM
OH BTW we have a stupid contest too, it actually might even be the stupidest contest on the web.....

but we have good prizes and it is free to play.

www.fastloadcontest.com (http://www.fastloadcontest.com)

Hey? Would it be possible that you and I exchange bodily fluids sometime in the near future please? :smoke01:

JoesHO
07-07-2007, 04:55 PM
Hey? Would it be possible that you and I exchange bodily fluids sometime in the near future please? :smoke01:

sure man I would piss on you anytime you like ! LOL

gonzo
07-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Thats one way to get sprinkles on your donut!

Rcourt64
07-07-2007, 05:03 PM

Golden Showers? it's been awhile but hell ya, just when its my turn, please make sure you open wide for me :yowsa:

Rcourt64
07-07-2007, 06:21 PM
pissboy mf

helix
07-07-2007, 08:31 PM
this thread took a nasty turn into the gutter so lets put it back on track Hard links on a vast TGP and viral video network of ours!

We have deals for EVERYONE!

We start hard links at $1.00 a month and go all the way up to $100.00 a month.

We have multi site packages, or top spots or whatever suites your needs.

I am releasing this at XBiz and wanted to give my friend Gonzo and his community a head start. if anyone wants to purchase hardlinks on over 450 tgp's be sure to let me know .

get your name in early for the spots that will begin in August! 8/01/07 and run monthly!~
Taking orders now.

Remember I am not available from Tuesday on of next week, unless I see you poolside at the hardrock. ( or you know my cell number LOL)

I will be in and out on Monday ( picking Helix up from airport in the afternoon)

Talk to you soon.

Joe