PDA

View Full Version : XBiz Summer Industry Forum

iamkathi
07-01-2007, 09:07 AM
If you are planning on attending... please stop by the NationalNet cabana and introduce yourself!
:waving:

JoesHO
07-01-2007, 12:37 PM
I will for sure stop by and introduce myself. :wnw:

gonzo
07-01-2007, 03:31 PM
I will for sure stop by and introduce myself. :wnw:
Shes really just recrutiing cabana boys!

iamkathi
07-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Gonzo... you're giving away all my secrets!

Joesho, I look forward to seeing you again.:waving:

Hell Puppy
07-01-2007, 08:57 PM
I've had a minor twitch to go. Probably would if it were in a hotel I really liked. Yeah, yeah, I know the hard rock is a "cool place" with great restarants and all, but I like to be ON the strip.

But I'm about travelled out for a bit, think I'll stay close to home for a couple of months.

helix
07-01-2007, 11:47 PM
I will swing by with JoesHO

JFK
07-06-2007, 04:00 PM
Shes really just recrutiing cabana boys!

She Loves to be well oiled:okthumb:

Hell Puppy
07-07-2007, 01:07 AM
115 today in Vegas.

That's over halfway to making the pool boil.

JoesHO
07-07-2007, 11:41 AM
115 today in Vegas.

That's over halfway to making the pool boil.

we hit an all time record high on Thursday of 117 in las Vegas proper.

However they measure that at the airport, and many places around the valley were over 120!

it is fucking HOT here right now man .......

Last night it was not even under 100 degrees until 2:00 a.m. ( then it was 99) LOL daytime low was 89

and remeber Vegas is surrounded by rocks so it is like a dutch oven here with no way to cool but stay inside or in the water.

Seriously man if anyone here is coming to get drunk poolside, they better think about that real hard adn just stay inside at the round bar LOL unless they can handle the heat for real! ( plus that leaves more babes for me to hit on poolside with less competition hehehe ) see ya all in HELL!

Hell Puppy
07-08-2007, 06:43 AM
we hit an all time record high on Thursday of 117 in las Vegas proper.

However they measure that at the airport, and many places around the valley were over 120!

it is fucking HOT here right now man .......

Last night it was not even under 100 degrees until 2:00 a.m. ( then it was 99) LOL daytime low was 89

and remeber Vegas is surrounded by rocks so it is like a dutch oven here with no way to cool but stay inside or in the water.

Seriously man if anyone here is coming to get drunk poolside, they better think about that real hard adn just stay inside at the round bar LOL unless they can handle the heat for real! ( plus that leaves more babes for me to hit on poolside with less competition hehehe ) see ya all in HELL!

I'm too fat for that climate.

I'd have to make like a hippo....all you'd of me in the pool is my eyes sticking out of the water.