PDA

View Full Version : Would you promote a site with only 35 sets?

shall
06-28-2007, 06:49 AM
Hey Yo ---

I was looking to do a little monkey spanking so I hung out with my adult pay site review ninja - The Snowman (http://www.insideadultreviews.com/msgboard/vbarticles.php)so I could do some straight jacking for free.

I wont name no names but we came across this site that actually charges money with only 35 picture sets in it and full of upsells to a bunch of sites that those Zango lovers from AFF own.

Besides looking where .... down there ... dont none of you punks actually look at these sites you send surfers to?

I was so disappointed that I went to the strip bar to get some real entertainment.

spazlabz
06-28-2007, 10:59 AM
There have been talk on other boards about affiliates who request passwords to the sites they are going to promote to see if they will hold a surfers attention.

35 pic sets seems awfully weak to me :huh:

spaz

Hammer
06-28-2007, 11:11 AM
It would depend entirely on the niche and the quality of the sets. If it was a very unique niche and it was hard to find any sites that had quality content and this site had all exclusive content and updated once a week or so, it would be enough to keep someone that was really into that niche happy.

softball
06-28-2007, 11:50 AM
It would depend entirely on the niche and the quality of the sets. If it was a very unique niche and it was hard to find any sites that had quality content and this site had all exclusive content and updated once a week or so, it would be enough to keep someone that was really into that niche happy.

I totally agree. I have launched very successful sites with 20 photo sets and they grow weekly.

pam
06-29-2007, 05:02 PM
One of my best sponsors has probably less than that. If it's microniche, you don't need a whole lot of content.

One of my paysites has no photosets, just about 2k photos.