It's my first post. But i am not newbie in adult biz
I glad to be here!

Jace
06-22-2007, 03:58 AM
hi

Toby
06-22-2007, 05:16 AM
Hi everyone!:waving:

It's my first post. But i am not newbie in adult bizI can see that. You have the "post on multiple boards with a big multicolor sig with referral codes" part down pat. :hmm:

I glad to be here!:welcome01

Nymph
06-22-2007, 05:47 AM
Hello Kirios :waving:

So what is it you do in the adult biz?

spazlabz
06-22-2007, 08:50 AM
Hello Kirios and welcome to Oprano
is your program called Serious Cash or Serious Partners? I think I have seen both :)

spaz

Jace
06-22-2007, 10:13 AM
is your program called Serious Cash or Serious Partners? I think I have seen both :)

spaz

reminds me of xxxcash.com and triplexcash.com

Rcourt64
06-22-2007, 10:05 PM
reminds me of xxxcash.com and triplexcash.com

Your Sig?

I know when I go to a Nightclub, Im not goin' for the fire thats comin' out of the walls
yah..I'm not goin' there to go be V.I.P Area, to drink fancy fucking champain.., naaa...,
I'm not goin for none of those reason, for sure, ya know... I'm just goin for the music.
I don need fake breaks, and the big song, with the build up & lights, & smoke...
Fuck all that man, I don't need none of that shit. I just need some good music :cool2:

I got enough problems of my own man..,with women, n jobs, DJayin, and makin' music.
Ya know, so when I do go out, I just wanna have a drink, and just, ...I just sit back man, and be by myself. Knob my head to some good music. I don't wanna be fucked with, bothered, lights and, dressin nice, I'm just a regular guy.., ya know, who walks into a club and wants to hear a groove.
I cud give a fuck less bout all those girls over ther' man, I've had girls, man
all different types...
my life ain't gonna change tonight, But your is. :okthumb:

Kirios
06-29-2007, 10:32 AM
:waving:
I can see that. You have the "post on multiple boards with a big multicolor sig with referral codes" part down pat. :hmm:

do you embarrassed it?

Kirios
06-29-2007, 10:34 AM

spaz

Hello
Serious cash and Serious partners it's a different partnership programs.

Kirios
06-29-2007, 10:40 AM
So what is it you do in the adult biz?

all little by little

Toby
06-29-2007, 10:48 AM
do you embarrassed it?

:scratchin :scratchin :scratchin

gonzo
06-29-2007, 10:50 AM
all little by little
Why you got a ref code in your signature?

Kirios
06-29-2007, 02:24 PM

and what's problem?
is it prohibited?

spazlabz
07-02-2007, 10:00 AM
I used a ref code in some of my sigs on various boards for tracking purposes. I don't personally make bank on those sigs, but it gives me a good idea of the ROI from different boards.

Oh and Kirios... maybe I should have said Kone Chno Pojaluysta @ Oprano ignore balvans and be veselo horosho?

LOL

spaz

gonzo
07-02-2007, 10:03 AM
and what's problem?
is it prohibited?
Not usually a problem unless someone posts 6 of the same messages looking for free advertising and disrespecting our paid sponsors.

Im sure you can see how those mesages would be moderated.

spazlabz
07-02-2007, 10:07 AM
Not usually a problem unless someone posts 6 of the same messages looking for free advertising and disrespecting our paid sponsors.

Im sure you can see how those mesages would be moderated.
Oh yeah I can definitely see that for sure. But it is also apparent that kirios' English might be a bit rusty... way better then my Russian, but still a lighting rod for sarcasm LOL I tend to give Russians a bit more leeway but I am biased :D

spaz