PDA

View Full Version : The use of music in video

gonzo
06-12-2007, 12:51 PM
This is a great example of how you can take footage without a story line and make it better. And granted the footage is spectacular all alone.

y9a9GTBkcco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9a9GTBkcco

Hell Puppy
06-12-2007, 10:31 PM
This is a great example of how you can take footage without a story line and make it better. And granted the footage is spectacular all alone.

y9a9GTBkcco

No freaks in that video.

HE SOLD OUT!

softball
06-12-2007, 10:37 PM
No freaks in that video.

HE SOLD OUT!

I gotta agree. A bunch of stock footage and a cheapy video. However, I do like the music. Very 1980's,.In fact if I didn't know who it was I would have sworn it was the Pet Shop Boys. And I like the Pet Shop Boys. Is he gay?

Hell Puppy
06-12-2007, 11:05 PM
I gotta agree. A bunch of stock footage and a cheapy video. However, I do like the music. Very 1980's,.In fact if I didn't know who it was I would have sworn it was the Pet Shop Boys. And I like the Pet Shop Boys. Is he gay?

He does wear guyliner.

However, I've seen him with some hot women.

But come to think of it, I've seen him with some guys who are "all about the cock" as well.

softball
06-12-2007, 11:12 PM
He does wear guyliner.

However, I've seen him with some hot women.

But come to think of it, I've seen him with some guys who are "all about the cock" as well.
Yeah well Rock Hudson surrounded himself with hot women too. Anyone remember Bob Cummings?

gonzo
06-12-2007, 11:28 PM

Hello Everyone, For the hell of it I just cut together this video for 'Science Fiction' - The footage is from the documentary 'Planet Earth'. If you haven't seen it, you really should! Phenomenal footage! I hate that youtube compresses the hell out of their videos. Uncompressed it's just beautiful. Anyway, here it is... Hope you enjoy! - Anders