PDA

View Full Version : Cash Your Jaymancash checks now!!!

gonzo
06-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Important Payout Update
Dear Valued jaYManCash Affiliates,

This letter is to inform you all that due to circumstances beyond our control, our
primary banking institution, Fifth Third Bank, has notified us that they are closing
our business checking accounts.

We have been given until June 29th , 2007, to conclude any company related business
transactions. This means that if you receive a paper check from Third Pentacle, LLC.
(jaYManCash), you must have that check processed by your bank BEFORE the 29th of
June in order for it to clear our account.

We understand that this may be an inconvenience to some of you, and apologize for
that. We also want to assure you that Third Pentacle, LLC. Is in no way in financial
or operational trouble, that this problem is as a result of our banking relationship
with a popular online third party payment processor that has recently come under
fire for various infractions of state and federal trade laws.

Anticipating this problem may lead to where we are now, Third Pentacle, LLC. Has
been taking steps for the last two months to move our banking needs and resources to
another institution, and have been welcomed with open arms. The new bank we are with
has more features and support which will overall improve our service to all of you,
our valued affiliates.

If any of you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us
directly through email using rr.accounting@gmail.com (http://www.mynatmail.com/src/compose.php?send_to=rr.accounting%40gmail.com). If you do not cash your check
BEFORE the cut-off date you will need to contact our Accounting department
immediately for arrangements.

helix
06-11-2007, 04:44 PM
Yikes!

Important Payout Update
Dear Valued jaYManCash Affiliates,

This letter is to inform you all that due to circumstances beyond our control, our
primary banking institution, Fifth Third Bank, has notified us that they are closing
our business checking accounts.

We have been given until June 29th , 2007, to conclude any company related business
transactions. This means that if you receive a paper check from Third Pentacle, LLC.
(jaYManCash), you must have that check processed by your bank BEFORE the 29th of
June in order for it to clear our account.

We understand that this may be an inconvenience to some of you, and apologize for
that. We also want to assure you that Third Pentacle, LLC. Is in no way in financial
or operational trouble, that this problem is as a result of our banking relationship
with a popular online third party payment processor that has recently come under
fire for various infractions of state and federal trade laws.

Anticipating this problem may lead to where we are now, Third Pentacle, LLC. Has
been taking steps for the last two months to move our banking needs and resources to
another institution, and have been welcomed with open arms. The new bank we are with
has more features and support which will overall improve our service to all of you,
our valued affiliates.

If any of you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us
directly through email using rr.accounting@gmail.com (http://www.mynatmail.com/src/compose.php?send_to=rr.accounting%40gmail.com). If you do not cash your check
BEFORE the cut-off date you will need to contact our Accounting department
immediately for arrangements.

TheEnforcer
06-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Like the e-mail says according to the post. I'm sure JaYman will make good on all checks and has a plan to get to a different bank and make as smooth a transition as possible. Jayman is a standup guy. :okthumb:

3x Tom
06-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Ok here we go...

all i will say is one word as to why our bank decided NOT to do business with us anymore...

epassporte....

Sorry fokes we have been working franticly to make sure all checks are cleared but thats up to you we got the bank to leave that account open till june 29th so please attempt to get your check to clear before that date and all will be fine. If there is no way you can get your checks to clear before that date PLEASE let us know ASAP and we will issue you a replacement...

thanks
tom

softball
06-11-2007, 08:36 PM
Nice to see a company that takes care of business in the face of adversity. Congrats on that, guys. So many just crumbled leaving a mess behind. One question, though it maybe obvious to some, what is the story on epassport?

gonzo
06-11-2007, 09:09 PM
Nice to see a company that takes care of business in the face of adversity. Congrats on that, guys. So many just crumbled leaving a mess behind. One question, though it maybe obvious to some, what is the story on epassport?
Epassport seems to be considered and offshore bank by a lot of companies.

I posted that not to stir shit but for everyone to cash them checks!

TheEnforcer
06-11-2007, 11:22 PM
Ok here we go...

all i will say is one word as to why our bank decided NOT to do business with us anymore...

epassporte....

Sorry fokes we have been working franticly to make sure all checks are cleared but thats up to you we got the bank to leave that account open till june 29th so please attempt to get your check to clear before that date and all will be fine. If there is no way you can get your checks to clear before that date PLEASE let us know ASAP and we will issue you a replacement...

thanks
tom

Like I said.. stand up guy. :>)) :okthumb:

Jace
06-12-2007, 12:58 AM
epassporte is complete and utter shit, I have banned them completely from my services