PDA

View Full Version : IT's My Birthday and a special offer for Webmasters.

FlyingWulf
06-11-2007, 08:52 AM
IT's My Birthday and a special offer for Webmasters.
It's my Birthday da' Wulf is older.
Now I'm 37. Eek!! Yeah, I made it to 37. Who would have ever guessed. Considering I and my family figured I'd be dead by the time I was 27... ten years later and still ticking :P :)

So for my birthday I am going to go visit couple dear friends. Over in Michigan (yikes that state is in the shape of a mitten must be holding something hot over there.... Lol)

On top of that I realised, I made my very first website in the month of June of 96. Damn funny how the internet has changed since then . but the basics still hold true ... Traffic, content , glitz, and funtionality (not exactly in that order).

So, It's my birthday and I'll sell if I want to. As a special offer... I am offering my CCbuddie software for $100 untill 10 am central time (-6:00 GMT) after which the price will increase (possible to double). All orders comes with installation and support.

CCBuddie is more than another affiliate manager script. CC Buddie manages your promotional goods for your affiliate program. It is your easy to use affiliate software script that becomes your Buddie. Working for you and with you to help your affiliates generate traffic and sales to your web sites. CC Buddie allows you to have the control you need to make the most of your websites and your affiliate program.

SOME of the Features of CCBuddie
# Fast CGI coding
# Automatically enters referral code
# Works Unlimited Sites
# Image Up-loader
# Image Viewer
# Banner Manager
# Newsletter emailer affiliates
# Links page
# Set Content Type for promotional pages (picture, freesites, video, story, mixed and other)
# Allows for Unlimited Niches
# Individual page for each site
# Image for each site
# Online editor
# Admin Notes
# Admin Banner Notes
# Very Easy to use admin area
# Wraps to fit your current sponsor site
# Main page has three areas for additional customization
# Information header space for your own content
# Ability to export galleries
# Links Code page for affiliates to get all the links to your

You can Order CCbuddie on the CCbuddie website (see my sig file)

oh yeah , I will be online while I am in Michigan with my work horse laptop and a back up one ;).
Happy birthday to me.

gonzo
06-11-2007, 10:09 AM
IT's My Birthday and a special offer for Webmasters.
It's my Birthday da' Wulf is older.
Now I'm 37. Eek!! Yeah, I made it to 37. Who would have ever guessed. Considering I and my family figured I'd be dead by the time I was 27... ten years later and still ticking :P :)

So for my birthday I am going to go visit couple dear friends. Over in Michigan (yikes that state is in the shape of a mitten must be holding something hot over there.... Lol)

On top of that I realised, I made my very first website in the month of June of 96. Damn funny how the internet has changed since then . but the basics still hold true ... Traffic, content , glitz, and funtionality (not exactly in that order).

So, It's my birthday and I'll sell if I want to. As a special offer... I am offering my CCbuddie software for $100 untill 10 am central time (-6:00 GMT) after which the price will increase (possible to double). All orders comes with installation and support.

CCBuddie is more than another affiliate manager script. CC Buddie manages your promotional goods for your affiliate program. It is your easy to use affiliate software script that becomes your Buddie. Working for you and with you to help your affiliates generate traffic and sales to your web sites. CC Buddie allows you to have the control you need to make the most of your websites and your affiliate program.

SOME of the Features of CCBuddie
# Fast CGI coding
# Automatically enters referral code
# Works Unlimited Sites
# Image Up-loader
# Image Viewer
# Banner Manager
# Newsletter emailer affiliates
# Links page
# Set Content Type for promotional pages (picture, freesites, video, story, mixed and other)
# Allows for Unlimited Niches
# Individual page for each site
# Image for each site
# Online editor
# Admin Notes
# Admin Banner Notes
# Very Easy to use admin area
# Wraps to fit your current sponsor site
# Main page has three areas for additional customization
# Information header space for your own content
# Ability to export galleries
# Links Code page for affiliates to get all the links to your

You can Order CCbuddie on the CCbuddie website (see my sig file)

oh yeah , I will be online while I am in Michigan with my work horse laptop and a back up one ;).
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday and congrats on the new software release.

FlyingWulf
06-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Happy birthday and congrats on the new software release.
Thanks Gonzo

TheEnforcer
06-11-2007, 05:43 PM
Congrats on the new software and happy b-day. :okthumb:

Nymph
06-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Happy Birthday whipper snapper ;)