PDA

View Full Version : Cybernet Expo Saturday Thoughts

Hell Puppy
06-11-2007, 12:46 AM
Or what I can remember of 'em...

Ok, first off, alot of the lightweights skipped out Saturday and missed out on a truly great party. Big mistake...

Saturday at the hotel was a bit more quiet. After a long night of carefully observing skinny dipping at the pool, the FFNs slept in. Then we tagged up with Kathi for lunch.

She is very evil....she led us to a Harley dealership. If I find myself buying one in the next couple of months, I blame her.

Did a little site seeing after we returned Kathi to do her party preparation thing. Tampa's a great town.

And then it was concert time with Evangenitals sponsored by AEBN. I've tried to figure out how to describe what they play, and I haven't figured it out yet. Best shot I can take is a mix of mid-80's Athens earth dog band sound crossed with country. I was having 40 Watt Club flashbacks.

Next up, NatNet party. That deserves a couple of threads all it's own. FFN's did our usual routine and find a corner to hold court while others move around. I get the impression we were the only ones tipping the waitresses, or certainly the only ones tipping them WELL, as the drinks kept coming at a rapid rate.

I gotta punch my programs up a bit and use some more of that NatNet bandwidth to cover all of the grey goose. I lost count, but we were definitely hhhhaaaammmmmmmeeeerrredd.

And one major strategic error....didn't count on the buses waiting to fill up after leaving the club. Our back teeth were seriously floating by the time we hit the hotel....imagine a fat drunken stampede to the toilet.

All in all great show. I'm starting to like the smaller shows a lot more than the big ones. You can find everyone, and you can have some good events without having to totally break the bank. And Tampa is now up there with vegas on my list of places I'll seriously consider going to for any show.

Rcourt64
06-11-2007, 06:34 AM
Next up, NatNet party. That deserves a couple of threads all it's own. FFN's did our usual routine and find a corner to hold court while others move around. I get the impression we were the only ones tipping the waitresses, or certainly the only ones tipping them WELL, as the drinks kept coming at a rapid rate.

We took care of the waitresses with some good tipping man, SHIT... ya gotta give it up to the girls when it's all night open bar.
I was even tipping the Bathroom Monsieurs. those dudes where cool :cool2:"One or two sprits sir?"

Hell Puppy
06-12-2007, 11:31 PM
We took care of the waitresses with some good tipping man, SHIT... ya gotta give it up to the girls when it's all night open bar.
I was even tipping the Bathroom Monsieurs. those dudes where cool :cool2:"One or two sprits sir?"

GonZo said that for $5 the bathroom guy would shake your pee pee for you.