PDA

View Full Version : Cybernet Expo Friday Thoughts

Hell Puppy
06-09-2007, 03:50 AM
Geez...where to even start.

You know it's a good show when this is the first time I've been back to the room all day, and it's after 3:30AM. Bad news there is that means I'm not gonna take time to dump pictures again before going to bed, though there are some I'm dying to see.

I slept in. Seems I missed GonZo offending Joanna Angel by telling her she was wrong during his seminar. I hate that, though I will say she was on a panel later about solo girls and I agreed with her on most things she said.

First up we sat thru the "orientation". None really needed. Small hotel, only one seminar at a time. Not a whole lot to get confused about.

Then it was lunch time. Passed on the $10 meatloaf and mashed tater buffet at the hotel. FFN's rolled to Two Jakes for tasty samitchs. About all we can manage after Berns.

It was when we got back that Rcourt comes trolling thru fishing for FFN's. He was definitely using the right bait. He had Krispy Kreme boxes on the car and it lured us right over even though he didn't really know us and we didn't know him. I bow down to his genius method of figuring out how to lure out an FFN when you dont know exactly what they look like or where they are.

Back for the solo girls seminar...you know we wouldn't miss that one. As I said, Joanna is one who runs her own site and knows her niche, so agreed mostly with her. And I must say that Dave Cummings did an admirable job filling in for Tony404. Dave doesn't do solo girl sites, but he has a ton of experience on how to shoot first timers. I must say most of what he said was almost like he read it straight out of our company playbook for how to run a shoot. That's good news because sometimes I think we're about the only ones who doesn't treat these girls like crap....and sometimes they behave in a manner that gives me an itch to start doing so.

Rest of the afternoon was spent doing hardcore networking. Topped off by watching Lee Noga toss Sharky's salad. And yes, we have pictures of that.

We then went trick or treating in the sell and smell or whatever they call this year's version of corridor cruising. Basically grab a bag, if Honelynn will let you, and fill it up with swag and meet all the sponsors. Tough to say who had the coolest swag this time. We'll have a judging later after going thru our bags. By the way, whoever left your bag in the pimp mobile, claim it before Sunday...

Next up, dinner. We were going to do something boring like Landry's or Oyster Catcher, but brother Mike South recommended a great upscale Asian Fusion kinda buffet around the corner. It was named Crazy Buffet. And they were crazy! Actually, damned good, huge selection of fresh sushi, chinese, japanese and a bit of thai. Quality was darned good.

And while we were there, we met Sideshow Bob. He's really let himself go quite a bit, but he seems happy, he's looking younger and always has a goofy grin on his face. Or maybe I'm mistaking him for Gabe Kaplan's kid....I'm not sure....but it was a interesting hair do. Sorry, no pics, didn't have the heart.

Meanwhile back at the hotel... While everyone else was playing poker, we were watching people get naked and fuck in the pool. Yeah, I got pics. Scooped JFK on that one, he was no where around.

That called for doughnuts!

So we had our typical impromptu FFN Nobody's Ball by cleaning out the last of the doughnuts at the local Krispy Kreme just before they closed and bringing 'em back. Hung out for a long time after that. Great to see Rcourt who came back out to hang with us and get some quality time with him. Hope to see him again tomorrow. Met some other new folks, reacquainted with some folks we already knew. Just wish that damned bar stayed open later.

After everyone else scattered it became naked time in the pool again. I tried to get some more snaps, but those may come out too dark to use. Security down here has been quite cooperative. They were letting the girls have a good time, just making them stay quiet....an ongoing battle.

Oh, and sorry I missed JustB, I hear she came by and spent some time shortly after we left....

Forest
06-09-2007, 11:28 AM
I have to say this has been a very good show. I have done alot of biz and its nice of the FFN's to allow the version 2.0 of me to hang with them.

It was tough to pass in the KK last night. I had fucking dreams about them

Thanx Hp and Gonzo

;)

gonzo
06-09-2007, 11:51 AM
I have to say this has been a very good show. I have done alot of biz and its nice of the FFN's to allow the version 2.0 of me to hang with them.

It was tough to pass in the KK last night. I had fucking dreams about them

Thanx Hp and Gonzo

;)
We had an all eggwhite wheat donut for you.

I think Hammer ate it.

TheEnforcer
06-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Sound slike a hell of a show....

Billy
06-09-2007, 12:36 PM
If you build it they will come !

bluemoney
06-09-2007, 02:25 PM
Shit!! Wish i could have made this one . . . . btw where are these pics you speak of HP?

Forest
06-09-2007, 04:07 PM

great to see you bllly

gonzo
06-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Only if you are Joanna Angel.

Toby
06-09-2007, 10:21 PM
Only if you are Joanna Angel.You are such a meanie. ROFL

gonzo
06-10-2007, 03:37 AM
You are such a meanie. ROFL
She converts well and thats allthatmaters. I like her sits and personality a lot.

Toby
06-10-2007, 08:46 AM
She converts well and thats allthatmaters. I like her sits and personality a lot.True, but she's a niche site. And as we well know, many of the things that will work for her won't for many others. She never made that distinction.

gonzo
06-10-2007, 09:47 AM
True, but she's a niche site. And as we well know, many of the things that will work for her won't for many others. She never made that distinction.
I didnt want to hog the panel. I didnt have any thing holding up my hair.

Rcourt64
06-10-2007, 10:41 AM
True, but she's a niche site. And as we well know, many of the things that will work for her won't for many others. She never made that distinction.

You disappeared on the elevator just as we showed up last nite man? :scratchin
Gr8 wanted to pick your brain some more,
And you guys didn't go to party, "neither did Paul, (I lost his businiess card) and I wanted to chat more with him also". Your both piss ass poor party poppers.
I have some pics I wanna post, But I have to drive Gr8 back to Gainesville.
So will post pics later today :)

Hell Puppy
06-11-2007, 12:10 AM

I dont think she understands WHY she's successful. That's all well and good for her, but very few could use her business as a template.

No one really went down that path in the solo girls seminar either. If you want to duplicate the success you have to really know how to pull apart the site and identify the pieces that work and why in order to turn it into a true business model.

And what so few still really understand, and it's a greater and greater truth, is this business is ALL ABOUT TRAFFIC. If you've got traffic this game is still pretty easy. Content is getting easier, traffic is getting tougher.