PDA

View Full Version : Tampa and Wal-mart

Hell Puppy
06-08-2007, 04:16 AM
Ok, so since you can apparently blow up an airplane with the proper combination of deodorant and toothpaste, you cant carry liquids on the plane. So when taking a short trip and not checking bags, that means sometime first day you need to go shopping to buy travel sized versions of all the stuff you cant take on the plane.

After Berns, the FFN's did a little recog with Blackberry and GPS and found the nearest Wal-mart Super Center open all night. So off to Wally Word we go.

It's out past the stadium, about 4 miles away. Now the area we're in at the hotel is near the stadium, airport and a REALLY nice mall. Very good looking neighborhood. We crossed in the ghetto DMZ somewhere north of the stadium before we got there. The pimp mobile felt very at home.

So into this small-ish excuse for a Wal-mart we enter. The CVS in memphis has nothing on this place. Hmmm....ok, first thing move the wallet into the front pocket. Half the people in there were looking at us funny and wondering "what are those two fat honkies doing in here?". The other half were looking at us funny and wondering "que pasa con los gordos gringos?".

We quickly find some smell 'um good sprays, other toiletries and some of that really cool new spray on Downey wrinkle remover (love this stuff!) and head for the register.

Self checkout...closed.

Two registers open. A third has light open, but she has lane closed sign up, time for her to go home. Never mind the fact that there's 30 people in the other two lines. The manager in charge who looked like she might be all of 19, finally opened up self check about the time we were to front of the line.

But that's a good thing as we got to see some quality entertainment. We found us a couple of blue chip prospects for FFNs. This couple, one in a rascal, was easily pushing a half ton of meat on the hoof. Looks like they were preparing for an interesting evening. They had 4 bags of chips, 6 different kinds of dip, one super large wally world super subway samitch. This thing is the size of a mailbox. And of course a huge pack of toilet paper. That's a fun evening!

30 minutes later we finally escape back to the pimp mobile.

Anyhoo....if anyone has wrinkles they want out, see me or gonzo, we'll spray you down. Hopefully I dont get drunk enough down here to start experimenting on body parts with this stuff. It says it'll straighten anything out and make it smooth.

Nymph
06-08-2007, 05:42 AM
Umm, Gonzo.....

I think I'd be sleeping with one eye opened :blink:

gonzo
06-08-2007, 08:09 AM
Umm, Gonzo.....

I think I'd be sleeping with one eye opened :blink:
He promises to take me to the local pet store after the panel Im on. I want to see what happens if you spray this shit on one of them wrinkle dogs.

Forest
06-08-2007, 09:07 AM
Im sooo glad it was your panel that was first thing this morning and not mine

I got to sleep in

=)

Nymph
06-08-2007, 04:54 PM
He promises to take me to the local pet store after the panel Im on. I want to see what happens if you spray this shit on one of them wrinkle dogs.

That's just wrong!

Try spraying it on some of the old farts down there & see if it does any good.

JoesHO
06-08-2007, 06:26 PM
That's just wrong!

Try spraying it on some of the old farts down there & see if it does any good.

Saying farts and gonzo in the same sentence can be VERY dangerous man.... trust me I know

Hell Puppy
06-09-2007, 03:27 AM
Saying farts and gonzo in the same sentence can be VERY dangerous man.... trust me I know

I know the secret to keep him from farting...

Nymph
06-09-2007, 06:30 AM
I know the secret to keep him from farting...

Please don't tell me it's the wrinkle spray.