PDA

View Full Version : New To The Boards! Jml @ H3ads Here!

h3ads.com
06-05-2007, 11:21 PM
Hey Oprano Gang,

Allow me to introduce myself. My nickname is JML and i am the owner / CEO of the H3ADS adult tools creation company. Maybe we´ve worked together in the past or we are currently taking care of a proyect of yours. Just wanted to drop by and say hi, hoping that i can be an active member of this community. I will be posting here and there, trying to get to know all the posters around here and give our business a bit more or exposure

:thumbup:

If we´ve done business in the past, go ahead and post in this thread so i can recognize you guys and gals - we are handling from "monsters of the adult industry" accounts to small and medium sized ones - all are taken care of the same way, delivering the same quality ALWAYS!
We are also growing our staff each day that passes by. One of our latest additions is a guy named Milo that you prolly recognized, his last rep. gig was at Focus Adult Content. Remember him? well he is now part of the H3ADS family and ready to kick some ass! Post away if you feel like saying "Hi" -

Thanks a bunch!
Cheers! JML
:beer:

PD: We are THIS CLOSE to re-launch our site, doing some serious programming on it. As soon as everything is ready we will add the board to our RESOURCES section of H3ADS!

:okthumb:

TheEnforcer
06-05-2007, 11:47 PM
Welcome to Oprano. We should talk about getting your name out there for your relaunch. :>))

Jace
06-06-2007, 12:13 AM
haha, Milo is one cool cat :)

tell him Jace says hi ;)

h3ads.com
06-06-2007, 02:22 PM
haha, Milo is one cool cat :)

tell him Jace says hi ;)

Hey Jace, what´s up bro! Milo here ; ) I had to come and say hi.

How are things up there? got your things rolling?

Let me know! you are one hell of a cool cat!

Cheers to you and the Oprano Board!

gonzo
06-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Hey Jace, what´s up bro! Milo here ; ) I had to come and say hi.

How are things up there? got your things rolling?

Let me know! you are one hell of a cool cat!

Cheers to you and the Oprano Board!
Heres a chance to post what it is you guys actually do.

Welcome to Oprano. Where the fuck you been?

spazlabz
06-07-2007, 09:23 AM
Wow! Looks like a kick ass high quality company right here.

But looking over the site one thought came immediately to mind...
"If you have to ask... you can't afford it" :1nervous:

spaz

h3ads.com
06-14-2007, 02:10 PM
Wow! Looks like a kick ass high quality company right here.

But looking over the site one thought came immediately to mind...
"If you have to ask... you can't afford it" :1nervous:

spaz

Hey Spaz! don´t be shy and ask away, i am here all day taking requests and speaking to potential clients all the time - would love to hear from you. And thanks for the kind words! :)

Gonzo,

Thanks for the warm welcome too! ;) we´ve been the fuck around for a while and now here ready for some Oprano action!

Here´s just a glimpse of what we do: http://www.h3ads.com/portfolio.html

Cheers!

Milo
Email: milo@h3ads.com

bluemoney
06-14-2007, 05:53 PM
Welcome to the board :waving: