PDA

View Full Version : Are you going to Tamps Busch Gardens?

Sharpie
06-04-2007, 09:39 AM
If you are, please RSVP to me with your names at Cybernet at Comcast.net

Se ya soon!

Rcourt64
06-04-2007, 08:33 PM
Including *FREE shuttle bus to the Busch
http://www.naturalsciences.org/education/Ecuador/2006/images/open-air%20bus.jpg

Hell Puppy
06-05-2007, 02:21 AM
No Busch for the FFN's, we get in Thursday afternoon and have one of our most important meetings of the year scheduled for that evening.

gonzo
06-05-2007, 02:23 AM
No Busch for the FFN's, we get in Thursday afternoon and have one of our most important meetings of the year scheduled for that evening.
Its serious business that will make or break the trip.

JohnV
06-05-2007, 03:08 PM
No BG for me, but I get into Tampa tomorrow early afternoon...looking forward to seeing you Gonzo. Oh yea, ARS is also sponsoring the poolside bar and the adjoining hospitality suite, so stop by for drinks on us!

gonzo
06-05-2007, 03:57 PM
No BG for me, but I get into Tampa tomorrow early afternoon...looking forward to seeing you Gonzo. Oh yea, ARS is also sponsoring the poolside bar and the adjoining hospitality suite, so stop by for drinks on us!
Look forward to it for sure.
Hellpuppy will be along and our reputation for free drinks proceeds us!

We weill be on a tight schedule Thursday due to the meeting but will be back in the evening after we find the local Krispy Kreme.

Hell Puppy
06-06-2007, 06:16 AM
Everyone knows I only go to shows for free booze.

McKormer
06-07-2007, 03:58 PM
Hope all you are enjoying Tampa, I am extremely familiar with the area...if anyone needs to know anything just give me a shout I would be more than happy to help. Noticed that there is party at club Prana and they say its the nicest part of Tampa...it isnt at all. If you have anytime try to go to the bars or clubs on south Howard....still really close to downtown Tampa. Enjoy!

Rcourt64
06-07-2007, 07:49 PM
Hope all you are enjoying Tampa, I am extremely familiar with the area...if anyone needs to know anything just give me a shout I would be more than happy to help. Noticed that there is party at club Prana and they say its the nicest part of Tampa...it isnt at all. If you have anytime try to go to the bars or clubs on south Howard....still really close to downtown Tampa. Enjoy!

Hyde Park :okthumb:

McKormer
06-08-2007, 08:49 PM
Exactly, Whiskey Park there and also Hyde Park cafe are some trendy places to go. For those that just want to be in a tshirt and etc McDintons is pretty good as well.

gonzo
06-09-2007, 03:16 AM
It doesnt matter what part of town its in if its a Nat Net party.

Nice meeting you RCourt. Hope you make itout tomorrow night.

Enjoyed celebrating a FFNB with you.

Rcourt64
06-09-2007, 11:41 AM
Well be there, I need to continue my "non-drinking" spree :)