PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling at Summer Internext ?

gonzo
06-03-2007, 02:14 PM
I just saw this on the Zoo...
---------------------------------------------
Ok everyone i need thoughts on and event we have at Internext. Adult star Summer Haze has gone to pro wrestling and being trainer by some WWE greats such as Jimmy Superfuly Snukka,Bruno Sassi ect. She has a mixed tag match with D-lo Brown and Dustin Rhodes "Golddust" i have asked Mr.Skin to be guest comentator as this is televised. There will be toehr superstars on hand former WWE and TNA.

If we offered a bus form the Diplomat to the Event, gave ringside seats and meeting wiht the Stars after and maybe a party at a strip club after that with the wrestlers who would go ???
-----------------------------------------------------

TheEnforcer
06-03-2007, 02:18 PM
I'd go if I was going to Internext.....

Hell Puppy
06-03-2007, 04:35 PM
Insufficient details.

gonzo
06-03-2007, 07:36 PM
Insufficient details.
Lita just told me shed wipe the floor with Summer Haze and then put on a concert.

Jace
06-03-2007, 09:39 PM
not a chance

anything involving summer haze will NOT be involving me

now, if it was real backyard wrestling where we got to see her beat the fuck up and her forehead sliced up...then sure

:whistling:whistling:whistling

Forest
06-03-2007, 10:07 PM
not a chance

anything involving summer haze will NOT be involving me

now, if it was real backyard wrestling where we got to see her beat the fuck up and her forehead sliced up...then sure

:whistling:whistling:whistling

a few issues there?

gonzo
06-03-2007, 11:43 PM
a few issues there?
Maybe you can get Ramos to come in and job?

I hear hes 2 for 2.

Jace
06-04-2007, 05:27 AM
a few issues there?

she is a fucking loony and her husband is a complete moron that LOVES to trash anyone that disagrees with him

http://www.tampashow.com/2005pics/summerhaze.jpg

Hell Puppy
06-05-2007, 02:25 AM
her husband is a complete moron that LOVES to trash anyone that disagrees with him

you just described half the industry.

gonzo
06-05-2007, 02:26 AM
you just described half the industry.
I like the teeshirt he wears.

PWO

ScottMcGowan
06-05-2007, 11:59 AM
:barfon:

I've never had a personal problem with Summer or her husband Craig, but he did send me this ridiculous press release once.

Eseentially, it was a wrestling angle thing about Summer being assaulted. I imagine the idea he had in mind is that he'd pull the wool over someone's eyes and get a rumor started.

And yer right Jace. Craig does have a tendency to run to Gene Ross or whoever will listen and shoot his mouth off. It's one thing to have an opinion on an issue. It's another thing altogether to drag your personal business stuff out into the public for everyone to see like he's done during the dispute he's been having with Dane.

The Jerry Springer syndrome will always be in effect.

Jace
06-05-2007, 04:47 PM
And yer right Jace. Craig does have a tendency to run to Gene Ross or whoever will listen and shoot his mouth off. It's one thing to have an opinion on an issue. It's another thing altogether to drag your personal business stuff out into the public for everyone to see like he's done during the dispute he's been having with Dane.

The Jerry Springer syndrome will always be in effect.

totally, jerry springer all the way with that dude

I have watched them since the early days in florida, or wherever they came from, and ANY chance Craig got he burned a bridge...and the dude doesn't just burn the bridge, he will dress up like osama, light it on fire with a pipe bomb, drop his pants and shit on the road next to the bridge while it is burning, then piss on the flames when the bridge fire settles a bit

They approached me about doing some biz shortly after he had a HUGE public fallout with someone else I knew to be a pretty good guy....I backed up slowly, turned around and RAN LIKE HELL...and Craig actually tried to trash me for just saying "no"...I didn't bite though so it died quick