PDA

View Full Version : wont be going to cybernet

tony404
05-31-2007, 10:56 PM
My dad has been in the hospital for the past two days. They found two tumors in the back of his brain.Today we found out its cancer and it does look good. Please keep him in your thoughts.

Jace
05-31-2007, 11:06 PM
sorry to hear that man, my thoughts are with your dad

tony404
05-31-2007, 11:30 PM
Thank you bro and sorry for the typo I meant doesnt look good.

gonzo
06-01-2007, 12:04 AM
My dad has been in the hospital for the past two days. They found two tumors in the back of his brain.Today we found out its cancer and it does look good. Please keep him in your thoughts.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out. Im certain I cant help with family matters but if there is an aspect of your business that you need me to watch after then let me know.

Hell Puppy
06-01-2007, 12:08 AM
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out. Im certain I cant help with family matters but if there is an aspect of your business that you need me to watch after then let me know.

Yup, hate to hear the news...

We can make sure Marietta Diner stays in business while he's out of town if he's leaving to be with the family.

tony404
06-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Yup, hate to hear the news...

We can make sure Marietta Diner stays in business while he's out of town if he's leaving to be with the family.

You guys are a trip, they are close about 3 miles away actually.

JoesHO
06-01-2007, 08:23 PM
My best well wishes to you Tony, sorry to hear about the news .

iamkathi
06-02-2007, 07:57 AM
Tony, I am sorry to hear this. Let me know if there is anything you need or anyway we can help.

Keep the faith

Hell Puppy
06-12-2007, 10:07 PM

You missed a good show.

How's your dad?

TheEnforcer
06-13-2007, 11:30 AM
Missed this the first time it was posted. Hope your dad is doing well.

tony404
06-13-2007, 01:24 PM
Update they found out the cancer in his brain is caused by lung cancer(he smoked for over 20 yrs) . Of all the types of cancer it could be lung is the most treatable,the other two types would of been death sentences.
So to deal with the tumors in his brain first they are going to do whole head radiation for two weeks,that's to make sure they are no others hiding. Then on july 5 they will use the cyber knife to destroy the two tumors in his brain.Its highly focus radiation,its out patient and quicker recovery compared to actual brain surgery. Then after that they start treating the actual lung cancer which they say is slow growing and they are treating like a nonevent.
My dad has a great attitude and is truly a inspiration.