PDA

View Full Version : People that only have negative shit to say about others....

Jace
05-27-2007, 12:08 AM
doesn't it get old? people that ONLY have negative shit to say about others, all the fucking time....i sure get sick of it

I love people until they cross me or flake on me, then it's on.....but until then I am willing to work with anyone and befriend anyone...it may sound stupid, but shit, I have been called worse

the wine, i mean jace, has spoken

softball
05-27-2007, 12:29 AM
doesn't it get old? people that ONLY have negative shit to say about others, all the fucking time....i sure get sick of it

I love people until they cross me or flake on me, then it's on.....but until then I am willing to work with anyone and befriend anyone...it may sound stupid, but shit, I have been called worse

the wine, i mean jace, has spoken
Most of them have left this board and sailed away on the Mayflower.
Ride captain ride.

Nymph
05-27-2007, 08:37 AM
People tend to forget what Thumper's mommy said...

"If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"

Although I sometimes prefer...

"If you can't say something nice, tell the truth" ;)

Rcourt64
05-27-2007, 09:02 AM
Most of them have left this board and sailed away on the Mayflower.
Ride captain ride.

"Most of them? :scratchin "

softball
05-27-2007, 10:15 AM
"Most of them? :scratchin "

lol

Forest
05-27-2007, 10:21 AM
LOL

man people with thin skins do not belong i the adult internet biz

When I was comming up it was all about the piss and how well you took it and gave it back

now everyone wants it all lovie dovie

sarettah
05-27-2007, 10:43 AM
LOL

When I was comming up it was all about the piss and how well you took it and gave it back

Forest....

I really love you man. (insert Bud lite pic here)

gonzo
05-27-2007, 11:21 AM
LOL

Fucking newbies! hahahaah

Jace
05-27-2007, 12:07 PM
LOL

I could care less if it is all lovie dovie, hell I love the boards for all the negativity and the emotions flowing into threads....but that isn't what this is about at all

this is about direct communication, whether it be icq/email/phone, where people just want to talk shit about someone else...most of the time they don't know them and have never even done business with them

it is fucking annoying

Jace
05-27-2007, 12:14 PM
and no, no one of any importance is talking shit about me....this has nothing to do with someone trashing me

this is about people contacting me on icq/email and telling me dirt on people I don't even know

i am not in a knitting circle and I don't care about anyone but myself and my money.....why do I need to know that Joe Schmoe from dollarbuckscash.com is being sued? I DON'T CARE!.....i don't know them and I barely know you!

sarettah
05-27-2007, 12:22 PM
and no, no one of any importance is talking shit about me....this has nothing to do with someone trashing me

this is about people contacting me on icq/email and telling me dirt on people I don't even know

i am not in a knitting circle and I don't care about anyone but myself and my money.....why do I need to know that Joe Schmoe from dollarbuckscash.com is being sued? I DON'T CARE!.....i don't know them and I barely know you!

Sorry, I guess I should have introduced myself first :(

gonzo
05-27-2007, 12:30 PM

Feel free to ICQ me with dirt. I collect it.

And there are a lot of lawsuits out there haha.

spazlabz
05-27-2007, 04:47 PM

There is this one guy over at dollarbuckscash that fuc.....

oh, right.... nevermind :okthumb:

spaz

Jace
05-27-2007, 05:29 PM
LOL

EZWdaAfagKI

softball
05-27-2007, 06:45 PM
LOL

Yeah but comming up is not being there. Now that we are there, we don't need that shit anymore. Now it is about ROI and sustainable growth and whether to buy or lease. I actually don't have time for piss and vinegar anymore. Nah, I am just getting old and more kind and gentle.

Forest
05-28-2007, 08:25 PM
Yeah but comming up is not being there. Now that we are there, we don't need that shit anymore. Now it is about ROI and sustainable growth and whether to buy or lease. I actually don't have time for piss and vinegar anymore. Nah, I am just getting old and more kind and gentle.

lol dude

I remember the days of r-n and serge pissing and they were both the biggest players on the net at the time

Piss is Piss

if you cant handle it go work for mary kay

;)

gonzo
05-28-2007, 10:12 PM
lol dude

I remember the days of r-n and serge pissing and they were both the biggest players on the net at the time

Piss is Piss

;)

Forest I think you will agree. . . . we are still playing and they arent.
We both need to and I know I piss less and less.

You know how much I enjoy it but honestly. I dont have the time for it.

softball
05-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Piss is dying out along with a lot of its most strident proponents. They are all off taking grandpa tour holidays in big buses and boring hotels.

Jace
05-28-2007, 10:36 PM
lol dude

Piss is Piss

;)

shit, I love that type of shit, that can lead to some fun days on forums

what I hate is when every time you talk to someone on icq or they email, they are always gossiping or talking trash about someone they have never met and is more successful then them....if you are going to talk shit about people, at least have a basis and don't make it obviously about your own jealousy

Forest
05-29-2007, 08:04 AM
Forest I think you will agree. . . . we are still playing and they arent.
We both need to and I know I piss less and less.

You know how much I enjoy it but honestly. I dont have the time for it.

I cant remember the last good piss i had on a board. Im sure it was here yearrsssss ago

gonzo
05-29-2007, 08:55 AM
I cant remember the last good piss i had on a board. Im sure it was here yearrsssss ago
Might have something to do with the shave feature in MPA.

Forest
05-29-2007, 10:27 AM
Might have something to do with the shave feature in MPA.

OMG you remember that? LOL that was funny shit.

No I pissed way after that. Im sure it might have been with yambo aka scambo

lol

gonzo
05-29-2007, 11:31 AM
OMG you remember that? LOL that was funny shit.

No I pissed way after that. Im sure it might have been with yambo aka scambo

lol
Yambo....

LikeWhoa !!!! hahahaha

Owen22
05-29-2007, 12:46 PM
Wait Jace don't you have aids?!? :unsure: O wait that was a different board.:blink:

Serriously the Drama thing - it takes the Adult out of Adult industry.

gonzo
05-29-2007, 12:56 PM
Wait Jace don't you have aids?!? :unsure: O wait that was a different board.:blink:

Serriously the Drama thing - it takes the Adult out of Adult industry.

That was a lame assed attempt at a drug addict trying to deflect the fact that his loser tweaker buddy wasnt doing the work.

FYI Ryan told me personally that he was CTO [Chief Tweaking Officer] and co founder of OCCash. So I can see why anyone could think he worked there.

Who gives a fuck if the guy delivered on Jay's work.
Jace paid the tweaker and he hadnt delivered.

helix
05-29-2007, 01:22 PM
That was a lame assed attempt at a drug addict trying to deflect the fact that his loser tweaker buddy wasnt doing the work.

FYI Ryan told me personally that he was CTO [Chief Tweaking Officer] and co founder of OCCash. So I can see why anyone could think he worked there.

Who gives a fuck if the guy delivered on Jay's work.
Jace paid the tweaker and he hadnt delivered.

lol @ CTO [Chief Tweaking Officer]