PDA

View Full Version : National Net Closing Party at YBOR CITY

Sharpie
05-25-2007, 02:54 PM
NationalNet is pulling out all the stops to be sure you remember your last night at Cybernet Expo 10th Anniversary show! This closing party will be one you will talk about for years to come. It is at the hottest club in the coolest part of Tampa - Ybor City http://www.ybortimes.com/what-is-ybor.cfm- at Club Prana. http://www.clubprana.com/

NationalNet has secured The Sanctuary, the entire VIP floor! This club has 5 levels and The Sanctuary is VIP of the VIP areas, the entire third floor. You will have dedicated smoking hot wait staff and an entire bar just for... us no standing in line anywhere. Transportation will be provided by NationalNet as well leaving from the Hilton Westshore at 10:15pm running every 20 minutes until 2:00am

A word to the wise: If you don't have a hotel room for Sat night, it might be a good idea to get one..... driving after a night a Ybor city might not be too smart? Let the National Net buses do the driving.

LAJ
05-25-2007, 03:32 PM
Nat Net parties are legendary. I remember my first one in 2000.

TheEnforcer
05-25-2007, 06:16 PM
I remember shutting down (aka- being asked politley to leave so they could close at like 5-6 am lol) the Nat Net suite with BillPMB in New Orleans... :okthumb:

Nat Net always has good parties/get togethers. :)

Robert
05-26-2007, 02:11 PM
Nat Net parties are legendary. I remember my first one in 2000.

My first was in 2000 as well. One of these years I'll get back around to going to shows again.

gonzo
05-26-2007, 10:17 PM
I remember shutting down (aka- being asked politley to leave so they could close at like 5-6 am lol) the Nat Net suite with BillPMB in New Orleans... :okthumb:

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhamerred.!

VooMan
05-29-2007, 10:06 AM

Aw man, did I kick you out TE? I'm sorry. :( If it was 5 or 6 am though, it was probably because I had to take a nap and be at the booth by 10. haha

Sorry 'bout that...

TheEnforcer
05-29-2007, 11:19 AM
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhamerred.!

Actually Bill and I were pretty sober. :)

TheEnforcer
05-29-2007, 11:20 AM
Aw man, did I kick you out TE? I'm sorry. :( If it was 5 or 6 am though, it was probably because I had to take a nap and be at the booth by 10. haha

Sorry 'bout that...

LOL

No worries VooMan. It was getting late and there was just Me, Bill, and some other guy who's name I can't rememebr that were left. It made sense to call it a night.

Mike AI
05-29-2007, 09:31 PM
Sweet T knows the art of hosting - servers and parties!

Voo, hope to see you there!!

Hell Puppy
05-29-2007, 09:38 PM
LOL

No worries VooMan. It was getting late and there was just Me, Bill, and some other guy who's name I can't rememebr that were left. It made sense to call it a night.

If it's close to daylight and vooman suckers you into the hallway, you're not getting back in.... ;)

VooMan
05-30-2007, 10:11 AM
If it's close to daylight and vooman suckers you into the hallway, you're not getting back in.... ;)

I think my most memorable scam was the first suite in Montreal when it was 6am and SweetT, RB, and Grimm are there along with some completely drunk non webmaster. I told the guy he had a phone call and showed him the door out into the hallway. haha

Hi Michael, long time no talk. I hope all is well. :)

Sharpie
05-31-2007, 10:40 AM
Mike - wasn't sure we would see ya....

iamkathi
06-02-2007, 08:08 AM
I was in this club a few weeks ago and it was packed. I'll be at the door and I can't wait to see everyone

grimm
09-15-2007, 12:08 AM
Sweet T knows the art of hosting - servers and parties!

Voo, hope to see you there!!

when was this?

gonzo
09-15-2007, 05:01 AM
when was this?
June.

Jace
09-15-2007, 08:00 AM
NationalNet should throw some local atlanta parties cough cough

:okthumb::okthumb: