PDA

View Full Version : Lost tonight....HOLY SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!

Jace
05-23-2007, 11:54 PM
WTF was that ending!!!!

CRAZINESS....

:wnw::wnw::wnw::wnw::wnw:

TheEnforcer
05-24-2007, 11:27 AM
That ending on Lost blew my mind as well. WTF?

It was WAY weird seeing a flash FORWARD rather than the customary flashback. That said, the huge beard was soemthing of a tip-off though I didn't put it together until it was revealed. I thought it was odd but brushed it aside.

TheEnforcer
05-24-2007, 11:51 AM
Holy fuck.. I just realized something. in the flash forward jack's dad was apparently ALIVE!!! WTF??? :huh: :unsure: :blink:

So much good stuff in this episode. My favorite moment though had to be sawyer shooting Tom and the looks and reactions of the people around him when he did.

Jace
05-24-2007, 12:11 PM
Holy fuck.. I just realized something. in the flash forward jack's dad was apparently ALIVE!!! WTF??? :huh: :unsure: :blink:

So much good stuff in this episode. My favorite moment though had to be sawyer shooting Tom and the looks and reactions of the people around him when he did.

what if it was actually a flashback and jack and kate actually knew each other?

TheEnforcer
05-24-2007, 03:16 PM
Can't be because they WERE on the island and Jack wants to go back so it HAS to be the future. :)

bluemoney
05-24-2007, 10:03 PM
I thought Pam woke up and found Bobby in the shower and he said it was all a dream :scratchin

gonzo
05-25-2007, 12:54 AM
I thought Pam woke up and found Bobby in the shower and he said it was all a dream :scratchin
Poor JR

Mish
05-25-2007, 11:49 AM
John Locke is one fucked up dude.... but holy shit does he keep the show interesting!!!

And how about the question of who's viewing Jack stopped by... here's another jewel if you missed this - the name of the funeral home - HOFFS / DRAWLAR is an anagram for "Flash Forward".... those sneaky bastards!!

And POOR Charlie.... :boohoo:

TheEnforcer
05-25-2007, 01:16 PM
Ok.. how did you come by the anagram thing?? :blink: :huh: :unsure:

Mish
05-25-2007, 02:50 PM
Ok.. how did you come by the anagram thing?? :blink: :huh: :unsure:

Because I'm brilliant. :yowsa:

Okay, so really because a local morning show here hosts a discussion on the show and the people who call in are seriously out of their minds with the shit they pick up on.... but some little trinkets give those insights you would've otherwise missed... another reason I am addicted to that damn show!

You should see some of the blogs dedicated to that show.

Apparently someone else got a screen capture of the obit and the name started with a "J" from New York... So does that mean it could be John Locke or James Ford (aka Sawyer)?.... my initial thought was that it was Ben since no one came (no one would know him outside of the island)

Oh well... I've got what, another few years to dwell on it... :hmm:

TheEnforcer
05-25-2007, 06:19 PM
Sometimes I really pay attention for the minutae stuff, most often I don't though but love to find out about it and go "oh yeajh" later on.