PDA

View Full Version : The Grill Run ... Bluemoney?

gonzo
05-21-2007, 07:03 AM
You around Athens next weekend?

bluemoney
05-21-2007, 07:17 AM
You around Athens next weekend?
Lets do it "G" :okthumb:

sharky
05-22-2007, 09:38 AM
Grill.. did I hear Grill?

Hell Puppy
05-22-2007, 09:50 PM
Grill.. did I hear Grill?

Not that kind...

The Grill is a 24 hour greasy spoon in Athens directly across the street from UGA. Plenty of college hotties walking by to ogle during school hours. Old school hamburgers and shakes served in a metal cup as it should be.

Oh, and you can get breakfast in there too...and even have a beer with breakfast....

I think they probably drag you outside and whip your ass if you ask for grilled chicken and broccoli.

bluemoney
05-22-2007, 10:05 PM
Come one come all!

Just let me know the night and the time :okthumb:

Revshare-Omar
05-23-2007, 12:54 PM
Not that kind...

The Grill is a 24 hour greasy spoon in Athens directly across the street from UGA. Plenty of college hotties walking by to ogle during school hours. Old school hamburgers and shakes served in a metal cup as it should be.

Oh, and you can get breakfast in there too...and even have a beer with breakfast....

I think they probably drag you outside and whip your ass if you ask for grilled chicken and broccoli.

Did I miss this already?

I'm supposed to be playing golf this weekend up in the mountains. I'll be there Friday all day, but I'm heading back to the house Saturday mid day, and would love to make a pit stop.

Jace
05-23-2007, 01:51 PM
Did I miss this already?

I'm supposed to be playing golf this weekend up in the mountains. I'll be there Friday all day, but I'm heading back to the house Saturday mid day, and would love to make a pit stop.

golf?

hahahah

fucking yuppy

Revshare-Omar
05-23-2007, 10:07 PM
golf?

hahahah

fucking yuppy

Don't hate the player hate the game!

Hell Puppy
05-23-2007, 10:12 PM
We need a putt putt outing...

...if there are any courses left. I noticed Mountasia is now an apartment complex or something last time I drove past. The Pirates Cove thing at Gwinnett Place is the new Pleasant Hill exit ramp. Dont know if Malibu Grand Prix is open or not....but that course sucks and is in gang territory. Not sure if I can putt with my piece strapped to my hip or not.

Jace
05-24-2007, 12:42 AM
We need a putt putt outing...

...if there are any courses left. I noticed Mountasia is now an apartment complex or something last time I drove past. The Pirates Cove thing at Gwinnett Place is the new Pleasant Hill exit ramp. Dont know if Malibu Grand Prix is open or not....but that course sucks and is in gang territory. Not sure if I can putt with my piece strapped to my hip or not.

there is a pretty big one over here in stone mountain, right next to the roller skating rink....

it is one of those mountain ones, waterfalls and shit

then we can all go roller skating

TheEnforcer
05-24-2007, 11:27 AM
To the most important qustion.. who does the liquor run?

:>)