PDA

View Full Version : What happened to 12 clicks come back???

softball
05-20-2007, 10:43 AM
Did he make it? Don't hear much about him lately.

Jace
05-20-2007, 10:51 AM
I think he is doing good off traded joins, xsales and exit trades with other "old timers"

softball
05-20-2007, 01:51 PM
I think he is doing good off traded joins, xsales and exit trades with other "old timers"

So you don't think he is burning down the house like he said he would.

TheEnforcer
05-20-2007, 02:20 PM
As far as I can tell he's doing fine and getting new webamsters.

Jace
05-20-2007, 03:38 PM
So you don't think he is burning down the house like he said he would.

you can't burn down the house by just working with other program owners?

If I was to step into the affiliate arena that would be the first revenue stream I tapped.......hell, I would try as hard as I could to work with ONLY program owners doing exit trades, members area sales and xsales

shit, get one good partner like TCG and you will probably end up doing 10x the volume than most smaller programs out there

softball
05-20-2007, 10:18 PM
you can't burn down the house by just working with other program owners?

If I was to step into the affiliate arena that would be the first revenue stream I tapped.......hell, I would try as hard as I could to work with ONLY program owners doing exit trades, members area sales and xsales

shit, get one good partner like TCG and you will probably end up doing 10x the volume than most smaller programs out there
OK, how much money are we talking about here? BTW, I am not a traffic guy, so I am kinda curious. I am not asking what anyone makes, just a ballpark of this scenario.
Is it ten grand or fifty grand or a hundred K a month?