PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Roll Call

gonzo
05-14-2007, 09:07 AM
The hotel has been booked.
The pimpmobile is reserved.

Who all is attending CybernetExpo?

Id like to meet all of you and we are considering a Ice Wine Tasting of sorts one night.

Its not too late. You can still get cheap airfare and I dont think the hotel is sold out.

This is a great little show to do some hardcore networking and Tampa is full of fun.

http://www.cybernetexpo.com

Toby
05-14-2007, 09:22 AM
:waving:

Ice Wine tasting eh? Sounds interesting.

gonzo
05-14-2007, 10:19 AM
:waving:

Ice Wine tasting eh? Sounds interesting.
Figure we can pick up a few bottles of what we like along with some Muscats etc for our friends and have a little gathering at some point.

TheEnforcer
05-14-2007, 11:56 AM
Hammmmmmeeerrrred.. LOL

I'm still trying to decide on which show to go to this summer. I gotta say I really enjoyed last year's show in Hollywood. I liked my room I had off site better than the rooms at the Westin.

Rcourt64
05-14-2007, 01:55 PM
I'll be checking out this 2007 expo, probably won't introduce myself to anyone, since your all dipshits anyway. :)
And since no one knows what I even look like, I'll just continue to be incognito and watch this expo unfold.

gonzo
05-14-2007, 02:38 PM
I'll be checking out this 2007 expo, probably won't introduce myself to anyone, since your all dipshits anyway. :)
And since no one knows what I even look like, I'll just continue to be incognito and watch this expo unfold.

I know you fat fuck!

Rcourt64
05-14-2007, 02:53 PM
I know you fat fuck!

Hey there now Mr. Gonzolio..Watch your language there. You never know who I could be at the expo, Your waiter or room service attendant or cab driver. Or even the delivery guy with a box of pine cones. So watch it :whistling

Jace
05-14-2007, 05:46 PM
at the most we will be driving down for a day or so...lots of family and friends shit came up and we decided not to go through with going to cybernet full on

this weekend my parents in law, next weekend my dad, then the saturday after that we are driving to Austin for a friend that needs his friends right now because of serious depression

we have our internext shit boooked already though, but cybernet is probably going to be a nogo

Hell Puppy
05-14-2007, 11:00 PM
at the most we will be driving down for a day or so...lots of family and friends shit came up and we decided not to go through with going to cybernet full on

this weekend my parents in law, next weekend my dad, then the saturday after that we are driving to Austin for a friend that needs his friends right now because of serious depression

we have our internext shit boooked already though, but cybernet is probably going to be a nogo

Hey GonZo -- that's another box of doughnuts you owe me....

Hell Puppy
05-14-2007, 11:02 PM
I'm in, already booked, even though I have another trip planned right on it's heels...

Cheap from Atlanta, just got a list of specials from AirTran, if you book in advance and dont mind the early bird flight, Tampa is only $29 one way....you cant drive it for that.

Jace
05-14-2007, 11:54 PM
I'm in, already booked, even though I have another trip planned right on it's heels...

Cheap from Atlanta, just got a list of specials from AirTran, if you book in advance and dont mind the early bird flight, Tampa is only $29 one way....you cant drive it for that.

I saw that on the news tonight...crazy

that sale starts tomorrow morning, but knowing airtran they only have 5 $29 seats per flight and they will sell out in 10 minutes

as for me not going, yeah yeah, oh well...friends and family ALWAYS come first in my life, and if it ruins a little business here and there, oh well

gonzo
05-14-2007, 11:55 PM
I saw that on the news tonight...crazy

that sale starts tomorrow morning, but knowing airtran they only have 5 $29 seats per flight and they will sell out in 10 minutes

as for me not going, yeah yeah, oh well...friends and family ALWAYS come first in my life, and if it ruins a little business here and there, oh well
So very sad.

Hell Puppy
05-15-2007, 03:17 AM

Oh I know bro, just yanking your chain a little cuz was hoping you could make it. Be fun to have a lot of the Atlanta crowd down there to hang with. Rest assured if something relating to family or friends were to come up, I'd bail as well.

....and that's far from the last doughnut bet regarding this show. ;)

sharky
05-16-2007, 09:37 AM
I've done the Tampa to Atlanta round trip a few times on Airtran.. same day trips even. Every single time I got bumped to first class by simply asking. Not a bad deal for $30 each way!

Sharpie
05-16-2007, 11:29 AM
Yeh, and don't forget guys - the shuttle to and from the hotel to the airport is FREE....

Rcourt64
05-16-2007, 06:37 PM
Yeh, and don't forget guys - the shuttle to and from the hotel to the airport is FREE....
Woohoo :clapping: and so is the lunch special for the homeless down by Channelside. FREE FREE FREE

SirMoby
05-17-2007, 01:59 PM
at the most we will be driving down for a day or so...
Well at least you didn't act like you were organizing this trip before backing out :)

I'll be there on Thrusday. Looking forward to sharing a beverage or two with Gonzo.

gonzo
05-17-2007, 02:12 PM
Well at least you didn't act like you were organizing this trip before backing out :)

I'll be there on Thrusday. Looking forward to sharing a beverage or two with Gonzo.
There is no gambling there so I guess we will have to drink and play spot the hooker or smear the queer at pool side.

If all else fails we can join Jerry's Kids from AEBN and troll the goth clubs.

Jace
05-17-2007, 03:06 PM

HA...i never said anything like that! I just pass the word on in the form of forum posts haha

:whistling :whistling :whistling :whistling :whistling

in all honesty though, if my biz keeps climbing like it has been the next week or so, I will skip the friends and family for a week and drive down and crash cybernet for sure....I have hit a gold mine with what I am doing, hard to pass up more business

Sharpie
05-17-2007, 07:30 PM
There is no gambling there so I guess we will have to drink and play spot the hooker or smear the queer at pool side.

If all else fails we can join Jerry's Kids from AEBN and troll the goth clubs.

:clapping: WRONG! There ia a very nice Hard Rock about a half hour away. I have already made my deposit:-(

Rcourt64
05-17-2007, 08:00 PM
:clapping: WRONG! There ia a very nice Hard Rock about a half hour away. I have already made my deposit:-(

Yup, maybe you can get the hotel FREE shuttle bus to shuffle ya'll folks out to the Hardrock on hwy 301.
and if ya'll get there at the right time the doors handing out FREE trial play chips :okthumb:

Ohh ya... The county jails just around the corner from the Hardrock also, So you can kill 2 birds with one stone and visit relatives in jail after gambling. All for *FREE

*Note: picture ID is required for all free jail services.

Hell Puppy
05-17-2007, 09:03 PM

I'm sure the pimp mobile is gonna end up there one night.

gonzo
05-18-2007, 01:36 AM
I'm sure the pimp mobile is gonna end up there one night.
I thought you said we made a deposit a Mons Venus.

Hell Puppy
05-18-2007, 10:48 PM
I thought you said we made a deposit a Mons Venus.

We'll definitely influence the Tampa economy. Money comes in...but food supply dips while we're there.

Forest
05-19-2007, 12:06 AM
Id like to meet all of you and we are considering a Ice Wine Tasting of sorts one night.

http://www.cybernetexpo.com

throw in some mad dog 2020 and im there

;)

See you in Tampa.

spazlabz
05-19-2007, 10:30 PM
delivery dudes poppin bubble gum and handing out pine cones......

shows in Tampa......

:scratchin How come I am always the last to know?

and now its too late for me to ask for the time off darn the luck:mad:

spaz

bluemoney
05-20-2007, 12:30 AM
Wish I could make it . . . . maybe someone could bring me back a goody :D

iamkathi
05-20-2007, 07:12 PM
I just returned from Tampa and it was a delight to be in an airport that didn't take an hour to get through security.

The weather was nice and this will be a great show!

3 weeks away

SirMoby
05-21-2007, 03:36 PM
throw in some mad dog 2020 and im there

;)

See you in Tampa.
Every year for a friend's birthday we'd start the night with a bottle of MD 20/20 and a box of twinkies.

iamkathi
05-21-2007, 05:09 PM
Every year for a friend's birthday we'd start the night with a bottle of MD 20/20 and a box of twinkies.

They must be a very good friend!!