PDA

View Full Version : I went to the track today and got very lucky..

softball
05-07-2007, 11:04 PM
I survived a day of high speed performance driving school. What a freeking rush. Pedal to the metal with no pedestrians and no oncoming SUV's. Screaming rubber, four wheel drifts, and smokin hot brakes. I think I just burned half my tire life and the alarm squealers are screamin on my brake pads. What a rush. If anyone is thinking of trying this out, you gotta do it. It is the most fun you can have with your clothes on. I now fully understand what Porsche's are built for.

gonzo
05-08-2007, 01:15 AM
Im supposed to go to SRT school later this year when they are in Atlanta.
They say its a good chance to burn someone elses rubber!

Rcourt64
05-08-2007, 07:32 AM
I survived a day of high speed performance driving school. What a freeking rush. Pedal to the metal with no pedestrians and no oncoming SUV's. Screaming rubber, four wheel drifts, and smokin hot brakes. I think I just burned half my tire life and the alarm squealers are screamin on my brake pads. What a rush. If anyone is thinking of trying this out, you gotta do it. It is the most fun you can have with your clothes on. I now fully understand what Porsche's are built for.

I don't think I'll fit in a Porche, steering wheels to large hehehe

softball
05-08-2007, 08:48 AM
Im supposed to go to SRT school later this year when they are in Atlanta.
They say its a good chance to burn someone elses rubber!
School of Rehabilitation Therapy?????

gonzo
05-08-2007, 10:00 AM
School of Rehabilitation Therapy?????

http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/charger_srt8.asp

TheEnforcer
05-08-2007, 12:20 PM
Not sure if FFN members can fit in the cars!! Us big folks might not be able to squeeze in. LOL

gonzo
05-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Not sure if FFN members can fit in the cars!! Us big folks might not be able to squeeze in. LOL
I fit in that one.
Id better I bought it.

TheEnforcer
05-08-2007, 02:21 PM
Are these standard high performance cars modified for safety or are they NASCAR style which would make it hard as hell for FFN's to get in?

gonzo
05-08-2007, 02:28 PM
Are these standard high performance cars modified for safety or are they NASCAR style which would make it hard as hell for FFN's to get in?
Ive never ridden in a NASCAR but I fit in this one fine.

And I cant tell you how much fun it is to blow away a pack of Mustang GTs from behind as they are playing grab ass on the weekends.

I guess there are a lot of millionaires in Atlanta!

bluemoney
05-08-2007, 05:03 PM
http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/charger_srt8.asp
Nice ride "G" :okthumb:

softball
05-09-2007, 12:26 AM
Very cool. Around here they use em for police cars. Damn fast.

Rcourt64
05-09-2007, 10:00 AM

The PoPo's in Porche :rofl:

gonzo
05-09-2007, 10:18 AM
I hear there are some modified versions for cop cars here as well.