PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody, Any Veterans Here?

dig0
05-07-2007, 05:35 AM
Hello Oprano's!

I'm the manager of fone-cash.com - a phone sex affiliate program

I was wondering if there are any veterans here that have had experience promoting phone sex in the past? Most of you have now moved on to Cams or Dating, but we still stick with phone sex.

This niche has been around forever and has slowly started fading away in the last few years, which leaves us with no competition :yowsa:

Since December we've been testing our main site fone-me.com with different types of traffic, and the conversions are phenomenally well with Cams and Dating traffic. It's as if the customers are sick and tired of the overwhelming amount of other services and want to get back to the origins.

Thoughts?

spazlabz
05-07-2007, 11:48 AM
interesting concept, i'll look into it

blatant, bullshit, misleading :spam: post though

spaz

Rcourt64
05-07-2007, 12:07 PM
Hello Oprano's!

I'm the manager of fone-cash.com - a phone sex affiliate program

I was wondering if there are any veterans here that have had experience promoting phone sex in the past? Most of you have now moved on to Cams or Dating, but we still stick with phone sex.

This niche has been around forever and has slowly started fading away in the last few years, which leaves us with no competition :yowsa:

Since December we've been testing our main site fone-me.com with different types of traffic, and the conversions are phenomenally well with Cams and Dating traffic. It's as if the customers are sick and tired of the overwhelming amount of other services and want to get back to the origins.

Thoughts?

Any blowjob phone sex ???
http://www.vinland.org/scamp/nuns/boys/pix/phonesex.jpg

dig0
05-15-2007, 08:53 AM
I'm not sure it would sound too sexy if the girl started blowing the phone :okthumb:

Jace
05-15-2007, 09:24 AM
I'm not sure it would sound too sexy if the girl started blowing the phone :okthumb:

wow, a whole week for that response

wonder what you can come up with if you took 2 weeks next time

i sure hope you are more attentive to your affiliates ;) :whistling

Forest
05-15-2007, 01:00 PM
wow, a whole week for that response

wonder what you can come up with if you took 2 weeks next time

i sure hope you are more attentive to your affiliates ;) :whistling

he's been too busy being a post whore over at the zoo