PDA

View Full Version : Publishing LiveCam to Web page

Dianna Vesta
05-05-2007, 08:16 AM
Does anyone know a script, applet, anything that will post a live cam to a web page? Something good that anyone can watch.

Thanks
DV

Allen
05-05-2007, 11:46 AM
If you're looking for something simple just to test or get started with:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashcom/articles/broadcast_receiver.html

Rcourt64
05-05-2007, 11:52 AM
If you're looking for something simple just to test or get started with:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashcom/articles/broadcast_receiver.html

that is the shit right there, cool, thanks :okthumb:

Dianna Vesta
05-05-2007, 01:09 PM
Thanks. I have these guys (Part of my Club Cock Sucker) that I've been setting up with strange married guys and sucking their cock. They have web cams and I'm going to post it to the web & let a bunch of dominant women watch their silly asses.

But that's not all....

I have this T-shirt I sell that says "Club Cock Sucker" & "Stupid Male". I'm going to Florida for a month and these guys wanted to meet with me so I told them to buy the shirt and between the hours of 5 and 7PM they are to walk between Hollywood Beach Hotel and the street the paddle ball courts are on. That myself, sister and friends often go down at happy hour and take a walk. The problem is I don't know which day so they have to do this everyday IF they want to see us. I'm dead ass serious.

So doing this a bunch of other guys in other places jumped on the band wagon and now i've got guys all over sucking cock & more.

lol- Now I know this is all too much information and based on a post I made about this a few months ago here, that some of you guys are rolling your eyes while others are smacking thier lips. lol

Its a slow Saturday, I'm bored and figured I'd give you something interesting to read rather then some of this useless dribble I see posted here.

Allen
05-05-2007, 07:05 PM
Dianna,

That has to be the most interesting response to a post about scripts I've ever seen :)

Dianna Vesta
05-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Dianna,

That has to be the most interesting response to a post about scripts I've ever seen :)

lol- yeah like I said I was bored and a slow saturday. :whistling

Rcourt64
05-05-2007, 10:00 PM
Thanks. I have these guys (Part of my Club Cock Sucker) that I've been setting up with strange married guys and sucking their cock. They have web cams and I'm going to post it to the web & let a bunch of dominant women watch their silly asses.

But that's not all....

I have this T-shirt I sell that says "Club Cock Sucker" & "Stupid Male". I'm going to Florida for a month and these guys wanted to meet with me so I told them to buy the shirt and between the hours of 5 and 7PM they are to walk between Hollywood Beach Hotel and the street the paddle ball courts are on. That myself, sister and friends often go down at happy hour and take a walk. The problem is I don't know which day so they have to do this everyday IF they want to see us. I'm dead ass serious.

So doing this a bunch of other guys in other places jumped on the band wagon and now i've got guys all over sucking cock & more.

lol- Now I know this is all too much information and based on a post I made about this a few months ago here, that some of you guys are rolling your eyes while others are smacking thier lips. lol

Its a slow Saturday, I'm bored and figured I'd give you something interesting to read rather then some of this useless dribble I see posted here.

You Madam, Are a fascinating species :wnw:
http://myadg.com/oprano/Dominante.gif

Dianna Vesta
05-06-2007, 01:07 PM
lol- you seriously have no idea. I didn't earn my reputation easily.

spazlabz
05-07-2007, 12:04 PM
How sweet...

spaz