PDA

View Full Version : do YOU crack YOU up?

spazlabz
05-01-2007, 04:19 PM
its a freaking poll

I amuse myself terribly. I seriously think I am funny as hell. I really do. I crack myself up all the time. I do notice that occassionally what I consider to be belly laugh hilarious gets a weaker response then I expect.....say for example when I spend 20 minutes reading my ICQ log to my wife because I made a funny.

I just dont understand... how many other people have the balls to admit that they crack themselves up all the time?

spaz

Rcourt64
05-01-2007, 07:12 PM
:scratchin k, I could drag this one on for days, but anyway... do I think I'm funny?
I think I'm a fucking hilarious, sarcastic, smart ass, obnoxious, fucking hysterical asshole ...
But this is in my own world, everyone else seems to thinks different.
And do I care? Well I guess you all know the answer to that. :hmm:

People just love to hate me, and if they don't? I'll work on fixing that ;)

By the way, anyone wanna buy a plate?:whistling

spazlabz
05-01-2007, 07:54 PM
:scratchin k, I could drag this one on for days, but anyway... do I think I'm funny?
I think I'm a fucking hilarious, sarcastic, smart ass, obnoxious, fucking hysterical asshole ...
But this is in my own world, everyone else seems to thinks different.
And do I care? Well I guess you all know the answer to that. :hmm:

People just love to hate me, and if they don't? I'll work on fixing that ;)

By the way, anyone wanna buy a plate?:whistling
I hate to bust your bubble there RCourt, but that reply cracked me up :yowsa:

spaz

Rcourt64
05-01-2007, 08:47 PM
I hate to bust your bubble there RCourt, but that reply cracked me up :yowsa:

spaz

ya, well u dipass, :mad:fucking pinecones are not easy to come across in fucking palm tree state florida :mad: ARRRG

SirMoby
05-01-2007, 09:28 PM
I am by far the funniest man that I know. If you don't believe it, just ask me and I'll be happy to tell you. ;)

Rcourt64
05-01-2007, 09:36 PM
I am by far the funniest man that I know. If you don't believe it, just ask me and I'll be happy to tell you. ;)

Do I dare? :unsure:

Hell Puppy
05-01-2007, 09:41 PM
I'm often grinning cause I thought of something funny....if I dont share, it's probably at your expense.

spazlabz
05-02-2007, 09:15 AM
ya, well u dipass, :mad:fucking pinecones are not easy to come across in fucking palm tree state florida :mad: ARRRG
:yowsa: I got LOTS of Trident Splash!! LOL

spaz