PDA

View Full Version : I am now offering my blog services publicly

Jace
04-20-2007, 04:18 AM
hey everyone, I have a bit of spare time lately now that I have gotten myself a bit more organized, so I thought I would throw this out there

Wordpress Install and SEO - $75
This includes:
-Wordpress install
-Theme of your choice installed and optimized
-Theme header customized to match your site
-Permalinks configured correctly
-Multiple plugins installed to improve blog rankings..including meta and tags plugins
-Auto rss plugins installed (if you are going to use rss feeds)
-Instant link trades between all my blogs that are pr3 or higher

Blog Directory submission - $65
I will submit your blog to all the directories that I submit my blogs to, this is a list of about 75 directories. Some require a link on the front page, some don't, regardless I will place the links where they need to be and make sure the front page of your blog doesn't look like a directory on it's own

Daily submission routine - $100/week
I will come to your blog each day, find all the new posts and submit them to every "directory" I have in my list that doesn't require links back and lists blogs on a per post basis. This is something new that I offer and the list I use is growing each week. Since I have started doing this on my own my blog has jumped about 500-1500 uniques a day. I have had very good luck lately with this.

If anyone has ANY questions please feel free to hit me up on icq 102893553 or email jace (at) justjace (dot) com

every 10th blog install/seo is free....no limit, if you are my customer and you get 9 blog installs, I will do an extra one of your choice for free.

If you need references don't worry, I have plenty.