PDA

View Full Version : AdultSpeaks.com is live

gonzo
04-05-2007, 09:59 AM
I know that many of you read Oprano but are afraid of posting anything negative. Maybe its for fear of losing your job or retribution or whatever.

Say hello to http://adultspeaks.com

As a solution Ive created this site where you can post anon. with a new id or any name. The site takes the industry headlines and press releases and lets you say what you think.

Sometimes its those worthless press releases as industry hype and other times the headline might be conservative spin to show our business in a bad light.

The real story isnt the press release its folks from the industry speaking back in a totally raw unmoderated format.

Check it out and have fun!
See Sig.

spazlabz
04-05-2007, 01:55 PM
Sweet Site Gonz... mucho luck with it man and Royal Cash is Proud to be advertising on it

spaz

JFK
04-05-2007, 04:23 PM
I know that many of you read Oprano but are afraid of posting anything negative. Maybe its for fear of losing your job or retribution or whatever.

Say hello to http://adultspeaks.com

As a solution Ive created this site where you can post anon. with a new id or any name. The site takes the industry headlines and press releases and lets you say what you think.

Sometimes its those worthless press releases as industry hype and other times the headline might be conservative spin to show our business in a bad light.

The real story isnt the press release its folks from the industry speaking back in a totally raw unmoderated format.

Check it out and have fun!
See Sig.

Congrats on the new site Gonzo:okthumb:

gonzo
04-07-2007, 11:51 PM
thanks guys. should be interesting.

Rcourt64
04-08-2007, 08:50 AM

posting anything negative? fear? retribution?

"what a bunch of hypocritical corrupt fucks" :hmm:

JoesHO
04-08-2007, 10:54 AM
great idea man good luck I hope it works out well.:okthumb: