PDA

View Full Version : AFF/Steamray Turn Off The Zango

Jace
03-29-2007, 12:47 PM
they turned it off cause it wasn't profitable anymore, not because it was wrong or deceitful

With all the promotion of Zango over the last few months so many new affiliates and ad buyers have signed on to promote and buy ads from Zango, they have driven the price of traffic up so much that it is no longer profitable for us to continue buying ads from Zango. We have turned off all Zango ad buys as of yesterday, it will take 48 hours for the system to clear all of our ads out. Many of you don’t know but for the last 3 months there has been no Zango pops on any links from affiliates to our sites.

We now find ourselves with extra budget for ad buying, and so we are putting it out there that we are willing to buy any and all ad spots. Are you selling a pre paid ad on your site, if so we want to buy it and we will pay more than you are currently making. We are very serious about this and if you think you already have a great deal think again we will buy it out for MORE! Hit up your affiliate manager to work out a deal, make sure to track us down at Phoenix Forum over the next few days.

We are blowing out all the stops in April as we will be breaking all sales records this month. We are still Paying an amazing $105 per Join on Cams.com and $75 per join on Adult Friend Finder. Plus we are extending once again our 10% Bonus in April. So Make sure you pile on the traffic. Many of our affiliates buy traffic and send it to us to make the bonus and to simply make more money, If you can find cheap traffic that converts on our sites for more money Why not do it. Many affiliates buy Google and Yahoo Adwords as well as ad spots all over the internet and send it to us for a nice profit ! So get out there and get Cracking.

spazlabz
03-29-2007, 10:49 PM
AFF = Class Act all the way :okthumb:

yes... sarcasm for those deficient in it.

spaz

gonzo
04-02-2007, 05:43 PM
I wonder how many times they are going to spam me today with the latest contest?

Hey Lars.... is your programmer back from lunch from 2 years ago when you guys were diverting my traffic from streamray over to AFF?

I guess now its apparent why those links were diverted.
Database burp my ass.