PDA

View Full Version : Do Dis Train Stop At Da Jail?

gonzo
03-26-2007, 10:41 PM
Hellpuppy and I reconnected with the urban experience of riding Marta to attend the car show in the last couple of weeks. I guess the disoriented gent was already drunk and wanted to check into his jail cell early. Someone take Otis to Mayberry.

Tip 1 - When in Atlanta only ride Marta when the traffic is bad or for urban entertainment. Getting there in a timely manner is not an option.

Before we got to the show we got to reconnect to our redneck roots as we spied "Junior's" show car parked in front of the World Congress Center.

Tip 2- Race cars are not like a Mr. Misty machine. Dont kick the tires APU!
Its true -- as we were trying to gain redneck points by snapping a pic of the show car we get to see the DQ experience right there. Apu was scolded by one of the crew .. "Please dont kick the car".
I guess this is a measure of good fortune or something in Inda? Or out of the DQ training manual? Richard Petty would have been so sad.

Tip 3 - Keep your FUCKING kids out of the cars.
This isnt a playground.
Not only do we have to watch out for kids as adult webmasters. Some parents must think that they are also our responsibility at a car show.

As I was busy debunking the myth that a FFN cant fit into every convertible on the show floor. We had a couple of kidlets parked in the top end Benz roadster... ready for the road ... seat belt and all. A well placed gas bomb will run even the most stubborn away.

Im happy to report that I fit into evey fucking convertible at the show.
Mini Cooper, Benz and yes you lying spamming fucks even the Saturn Sky.

Bullshit? There are pics to back it up.

Tip 4 - I paid $10 to get inot a car show to AVOID salesmen.
Stick your test drive registration up your ass sideways.

We were hounded the entire evening with high tech tablet sales people of the lowest quality. You know you are dealing with a scrub when they want them off the lot to go harass people at a car show.

None the less ... I do also fit in the booger green Dodge Daytona Charger.

Luxury or convertible is the question?

bluemoney
03-26-2007, 10:51 PM
Im happy to report that I fit into evey fucking convertible at the show.
Mini Cooper, Benz and yes you lying spamming fucks even the Saturn Sky.
Vot about da VEEE DUUUB?

PS. When your ready to buy, don't forget those "ass pennies" :okthumb:

gonzo
03-26-2007, 11:19 PM
Vot about da VEEE DUUUB?

PS. When your ready to buy, don't forget those "ass pennies" :okthumb:

I paid for the entire car in ass pennies. Can you guess what I bought?

bluemoney
03-26-2007, 11:29 PM
I paid for the entire car in ass pennies. Can you guess what I bought?
Not a clue . . . but I hope it b a pimpin, bad ass, mo-fo gangsta of a ride that will turn heads on Stewart Avenue . . . er . . . I mean . . Metropolitan Avenue. :wnw:

gonzo
03-27-2007, 12:39 AM
Not a clue . . . but I hope it b a pimpin, bad ass, mo-fo gangsta of a ride that will turn heads on Stewart Avenue . . . er . . . I mean . . Metropolitan Avenue. :wnw:

Richard N BUsh says its MEAN!

Hell Puppy
03-27-2007, 12:46 AM
I'll dump some car show pics later this week, been busy.

We may never see pics of the new gonzo ride though as he can take the picture but he hasn't dumped a camera and posted pics since the Reagan administration.

I do have photographic evidence that his fat ass fits just fine in a multitude of smallish cars that the haters said weren't ffn friendly. Of course the same haters cant afford new cars anyway, so it's understaandable that they may not have any clue about the actual size of cars manufactured in this decade.