Can I see a menu?

softball
03-28-2007, 12:03 AM
You got any that make coin?
LMFAOROF....OMG

JoesHO
03-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Can I see a menu?

If they join one they getacess to both sites currently.

www.lustseries.net
www.thefetishseries.com

so member count is aprox 30 - 40 total
Traffic is 13K a day to Lustseries
and 330 a day to fetishseries

33gigs of content for Lustseries

18gigs of content for fetishseries

looking for 20K for both
includes marketing material and designs of course too.

any other questions please feel free to ask.

we are going to step out of the paysite development aspect of adult for a little while and work on some new traffic producing methods

sarettah
03-28-2007, 08:02 PM
hmm. isn't lustseries part of afterdarkcash?

You selling that too?

Do you still have afterdarkgirls?

softball
03-28-2007, 08:06 PM
If they join one they getacess to both sites currently.

www.lustseries.net
www.thefetishseries.com

so member count is aprox 30 - 40 total
Traffic is 13K a day to Lustseries
and 330 a day to fetishseries

33gigs of content for Lustseries

18gigs of content for fetishseries

looking for 20K for both
includes marketing material and designs of course too.

any other questions please feel free to ask.

we are going to step out of the paysite development aspect of adult for a little while and work on some new traffic producing methods

Is a site with 40 members really worth 20K? I am astounded. This isn't piss. I am just surprised.

JoesHO
03-28-2007, 08:14 PM
hmm. isn't lustseries part of afterdarkcash?

You selling that too?

Do you still have afterdarkgirls?

yes it is,

no that is not for sale

and yes I still have afterdarkgirls however it is not for sale at this time either.

JoesHO
03-28-2007, 08:21 PM
Is a site with 40 members really worth 20K? I am astounded. This isn't piss. I am just surprised.

well that is over 10K a year and I was told that a fair price to start at was two yrs worth of income,

if you have something else in mind feel free to contact me with your offer i will consider it.

As I said we are completely leaving the paysite side of things for a while and working on a new masterpiece so we do not have the time to work on these .

they have never really been worked at all they have done all this on just type in( not implying that "all this" is a significant amount LOL) from no significant traffic sources at all other than our own TGP's .

My point is it is a good turnkey member ready operation for someone that is looking to expand theior portfolio or to begin in the paysite areana and has a tremebndous amount of potential to be improved rather than someone buying a site at its peak for a high amount.

think about it from a development standpoint with the content and the design and the domain and the traffic already that it has plus the few members it has it would cost a greater amount than a simple 20K to goet to that point.

However with that said if you or anyone else has an offer they would like to discuss with me let me know . If no one wants it or has any offer, I can always just let it run on its own I guess until we want to go back and take the time to develop paysites.

but I would prefer to sell it and take it off our plate

Hell Puppy
03-29-2007, 04:29 AM
Not my niche, and not the type of content I typically do well with...so that ends my interest. I'll also stay out of the pricing debate and let folks who deal with that type of site debate that one.