PDA

View Full Version : Tabitha

buzzsaw
03-20-2007, 11:40 PM
OK get this for a behind the scene story: I had shot this girl Tabitha back in the day, and she had a real cute girl next door look. Real innocent, y'know? I knew she had a boyfriend at the time, so I figured that's who she'd want to fuck on camera. NOPE. She wanted some "new dick" -Well, OK great- I set her up with a random SpunkMouth member and let him fuck her brains out. Never heard from her again. Then, just recently, out of the blue, she calls me. She wants to fuck her boyfriend on camera. OK- but I'm out of town, so I have my goofy cousin shoot them at a local hotel. A week later, I'm back in town, there's the tape sitting on my desk. I pop it in and WTF- thats not her boyfriend! THAT'S MY COUSIN FUCKING HER in the scene. Goddam, my goofus cousin pounding this hot, young and definitely NOT SO INNOCENT piece of ass.. blowing a wad the size of Texas across her face. HUH?? Turns out her and her "boyfriend" are into all kinds of kinked out shit and thought it would be "funny" if her boyfriend worked the camera instead and my dork cousin pretended to be HIM and fucked the shit out of Tabitha. I have to say, it blew MY mind... ENJOY.

More... (http://join.spunkmouth.com/track/MTk5NTk6Mzox/?scene=tabitha2)