PDA

View Full Version : AEBN scores exclusive rights to “Break ‘em In 10.”

gonzo
03-19-2007, 11:31 PM
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Adult content video-on-demand provider AEBN has secured the exclusive online distribution rights for Voyeur Media’s latest release — “Break ‘em In 10.”

AEBN representative Erin Burns said the VOD provider expects the title to be a big success with fans because of the name brand recognition of director Vince Voyeur’s “Break ‘em In” series.

“I love working with Voyeur Media,” Burns said. “This release will be a hot seller for AEBN — we could not be happier to have an exclusive on this title.”
Under the terms of the deal, AEBN will have exclusive VOD distribution rights to the new release for one month.

AEBN launched “Break ‘em In 10” last week to a strong response, Burns said, adding that the company plans to showcase the title as a featured release on AEBN’s site this week.

The Voyeur-directed film stars Leah Wilde, Cayton Caley, Krystal Jordan, Bianca Dagger, Reena Sky and Kyle Stone.
AEBN holds distribution rights to more than 50,000 adult titles, having made deals with at least 1,200 adult film studios.

TheEnforcer
03-19-2007, 11:58 PM
Holy shit I am seriously out of touch with today's video stars!! :unsure: :huh: :blink:

King Todd
03-22-2007, 12:36 PM
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Adult content video-on-demand provider AEBN has secured the exclusive online distribution rights for Voyeur Media’s latest release — “Break ‘em In 10.”

AEBN representative Erin Burns said the VOD provider expects the title to be a big success with fans because of the name brand recognition of director Vince Voyeur’s “Break ‘em In” series.

“I love working with Voyeur Media,” Burns said. “This release will be a hot seller for AEBN — we could not be happier to have an exclusive on this title.”
Under the terms of the deal, AEBN will have exclusive VOD distribution rights to the new release for one month.

AEBN launched “Break ‘em In 10” last week to a strong response, Burns said, adding that the company plans to showcase the title as a featured release on AEBN’s site this week.

The Voyeur-directed film stars Leah Wilde, Cayton Caley, Krystal Jordan, Bianca Dagger, Reena Sky and Kyle Stone.

AEBN holds distribution rights to more than 50,000 adult titles, having made deals with at least 1,200 adult film studios.

GOOO Erin.