PDA

View Full Version : Mmm..,Mmm..,Mmm..,Mmm., ..Toasty

Rcourt64
03-19-2007, 11:13 AM
When I'm at the computer I always have the TV on for background noise to drown out other noises in house. Shows come and go, commercials fly in and out, and I really don't even notice them. Until this one plays half way threw,
I swear every time the Asian Girl speaks and says her lines in this commercial, my head does the instand turn towards the television because of what she says...
I mean is it suppose to make me hungry? or make me horny? :scratchin

d9WT8tSjl7U

Quiznos has had it's major advertising problems in the past with the two singing looking dead rats promoting there sandwiches, I recall it making the national news because of they're vulgar looks and voices.

Well it looks like Quiznos advertising marketing team strikes again,
"Hell ya, you GO Guys" :clapping:
I think the main reason why this commercial Asian girls comments grab my attention so much is because they're allowing this on mainstream television, and getting away with it. Well, at least for now.

"I really must head over to try this new sandwich, Prime Rib and Garlic is one of my favorites :licklips0

gonzo
03-19-2007, 12:24 PM
When I'm at the computer I always have the TV on for background noise to drown out other noises in house. Shows come and go, commercials fly in and out, and I really don't even notice them. Until this one plays half way threw,
I swear every time the Asian Girl speaks and says her lines in this commercial, my head does the instand turn towards the television because of what she says...
I mean is it suppose to make me hungry? or make me horny? :scratchin

d9WT8tSjl7U

Quiznos has had it's major advertising problems in the past with the two singing looking dead rats promoting there sandwiches, I recall it making the national news because of they're vulgar looks and voices.

Well it looks like Quiznos advertising marketing team strikes again,
"Hell ya, you GO Guys" :clapping:
I think the main reason why this commercial Asian girls comments grab my attention so much is because they're allowing this on mainstream television, and getting away with it. Well, at least for now.

"I really must head over to try this new sandwich, Prime Rib and Garlic is one of my favorites :licklips0
The cure likes MEAT! I guarantee 100% satisfaction!

MMm mmm mmm mmm meaty!