PDA

View Full Version : WTF!! Does anyone have contact info for Adult Elite?

spazlabz
03-15-2007, 08:47 AM
Does anyone have contact information for the Adult Elite program? And please if you're familiar with them don't tell me about the e mail addresses on their sites. My wife has been sending them e mails for over a week with a couple of responses (they asked what her e mail was) and she STILL hasn't been approved. I need ICQ or if they are in the States, a phone number where I can call them.

Thanks
and for board tracker to hopefully get THEIR attention;
teens, mature, toons, hardcore, videos, adult, elite, adult elite, sponsors, rev-share

spaz

Rcourt64
03-15-2007, 09:45 AM
Im also having an issue with them on being able to log into my account, I get a session timeout saying to many attempts of logging in. I emailed them but I haven't got any reply yet. :(

PR_Tom
03-16-2007, 09:25 AM
Hi spazlabz,

Yes I asked her for any email address it might be under because both of the emails I had for her do not show up any pending or active or declined account. She said it was her third email but it's the only one I see. We searched on her name as well and it pulls up nothing under accounts.

I'll send her a copy of this reply as well and ask her to please put in a new application because evidently the first one went into a black hole somehow, sorry for the trouble.

Rcourt64, can you give me a ticket #? Such a message should not persist indefinitely, only when applicable.

gonzo
03-16-2007, 09:42 AM
Rcourt64, can you give me a ticket #? Such a message should not persist indefinitely, only when applicable.

I think he opened a ticket on the Oprano help desk.

Rcourt64
03-16-2007, 10:00 AM
I had the Murphy Law happen to me.
I assume everyone knows what the Murphy Law is:
"The minute you say, comment or complain about something, It either fixes itself, disappears, or looks like it never happened."

Yup, thats what happen to me, So I'm all fixed up now, if it reoccurs I will seek assistance threw a ticket.
Thank you PR_Tom for addressing my problem :)

Dame
03-16-2007, 11:02 AM
Per Toms request, I signed up all over again and this time around my application was approved right away.

Thanks for getting this taken care of.

Dame
(Kimberly)

PR_Tom
03-16-2007, 11:06 AM
You're welcome, sorry for the troubles.

gonzo
03-16-2007, 11:12 AM
You're welcome, sorry for the troubles.

It pays to post on Oprano. Ive just signed up.

spazlabz
03-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Hi spazlabz,

Yes I asked her for any email address it might be under because both of the emails I had for her do not show up any pending or active or declined account. She said it was her third email but it's the only one I see. We searched on her name as well and it pulls up nothing under accounts.

I'll send her a copy of this reply as well and ask her to please put in a new application because evidently the first one went into a black hole somehow, sorry for the trouble.

PR_Tom, no problem and thank you very much for the reply. I & Kim appreciate it quite a bit really. She signed up again and this time the return address was pointing to PimpRoll, the first had had AdultElite.

I hope you understand that I am not the type to 'run to the boards' over every little thing but on our end, well we just wanted to ref a webmaster we know to you guys who should be very productive very soon.

so he was waiting on us and we were waiting on approval and didn't know what was going on.

Thanks for getting on this for us, like i said, it is appreciated :)

spaz

Rcourt64
03-16-2007, 12:42 PM
It pays to post on Oprano. Ive just signed up.

is this something special? :scratchin Do you by change sell you traffic?

gonzo
03-16-2007, 12:52 PM
is this something special? :scratchin Do you by change sell you traffic?
Put down the crack pipe and try that again in English.

TheEnforcer
03-16-2007, 02:04 PM
LOL Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?

Rcourt64
03-16-2007, 09:33 PM
LOL Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?

I think he's the bad man who made disappear my Crack Whore link?
Come on now.., Crackwhore Confessions is funny as shit man LOL
Dude... She was totally Tweekin' :zoinks: Out, thats was funny

http://myadg.com/oprano/cheerios1.gif

Sorry if I pissed in your cheerios man :wnw:

spazlabz
03-17-2007, 11:14 AM
I think he's the bad man who made disappear my Crack Whore link?
Come on now.., Crackwhore Confessions is funny as shit man LOL
Dude... She was totally Tweekin' :zoinks: Out, thats was funny

http://myadg.com/oprano/cheerios1.gif

Sorry if I pissed in your cheerios man :wnw:

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!!!
at long last I have found my new avatar!!
Thanks Rcourt!!

spaz