PDA

View Full Version : What do you do with a deadbeat sponsor?

shall
03-14-2007, 11:18 PM
Hey YO!

Its survey time again.
Ive been subcontracted out by Man & Bat Inc. to see how you good people handle a sponsor that doesnt pay for advertising. M&B is down with a nasty ear infection and cant make a West Coast flight just yet so he enlisted my survey services to see if he can avoid a collections trip.

Seems someone here has a debt for the past 6 months for some good old advertising. MnB informs me that the client has been given excuses ranging from bad times to ... "Ive Changed Accountants" ... and now I hear that there was a shipment that arrived to day. No check.

You know what to do.....

spazlabz
03-15-2007, 09:06 AM
Goes to show that the honor system isn't worth shit in this industry. Royal Cash advertises in a limited way on a couple of boards and believe me when I tell you we pay up front, prior to even one sticky post. If a company cannot pay the bills they acquire, then they just are not worth doing business with.

spaz

Rcourt64
03-15-2007, 09:40 AM
Come to Oprano, Hope he's a memeber, "of which most are, They just won't fess up"
And talk all kinds of shit-n-smack to and about them, especially the fat and old sponsors, They get pissed off the easiest ;)

JohnV
03-15-2007, 04:24 PM
....... especially the fat and old sponsors, They get pissed off the easiest ;)[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

I take great offense to that.... I never get pissed off ;)